Costco discount tickets?

HenDuck

DIS Veteran
Anyone know how much the Legoland tickets are at Costco for adults, kids and seniors?

Also, does Costco sell SeaWorld tickets too?

Thanks in advance!

:wave2:

Costco sells Disneyland tickets for So.Cal residents, so I'm assuming these tickets are only sold in So. Calif Costco stores. Their Disneyland tickets do say for So.Cal residents only and list the applicable zip codes. Costco only gives you a ticket voucher (it looks like a ticket, but is not) and you must go to a ticket booth before you get in the park to redeem your ticket. When you redeem your ticket they ask for i.d. and record your name and address and your name appears on your ticket. (It's that 'non-transferable' thing). They can check your id upon entering the park at their discretion

I don't know about the Sea World and LegoLand tickets,(yes, they sell both) but I do think they are offers for S.Cal residents only. I could be wrong. I don't know if their method of redeeming the tickets is the same as Disneyland's or not.

I am visiting in Phoenix, and in the Costco I went to here, they had a ticket that was 3 days at DL, 1 day at Universal, 1 day at Knotts and I think a day at the San Diego Zoo....for like $164 for an adult. That seemed like a good deal to me.

I went last night and checked for you.

Legoland Tickets $34.99 Ages 13 - 60 / $29.99 Ages 3 - 11

San Diego Wild Animal Park $21.99 Ages 12+ / $13.99 Ages 3 - 11

San Diego Zoo $24.99 Ages 12+ / $14.99 Ages 3 - 11

I have seen Sea World Tickets in the past, but not last night. You do not need to be a Southern California resident to purchase the above tickets.

Thanks Tink! I'm glad to know these tickets are good for everyone. I'm going over to Costco later today and I will look again for the seaworld tickets. I was pretty sure I saw them last time I was there.

Re: legoland tickets...not sure if this deal is in the U.S. or not, but just this week here in Canada I found Lego tubs (500 pieces) "Golden Anniversary edition" for 14.97 (and the second tub was half price!) and in each tub was a voucher for a free kid's Legoland ticket as well as $10 off per adult for up to 6 adults. (valid to end of 2006). The half price deal was a store deal, but the free tickets seemed to be a "Lego" deal. Hope this helps...have fun! :flower:

Okay, i just got back from Costco. It shows how different stores seem to carry different things.

My Costco in Vista has the:
So.Cal Disneyland tickets (4 days, 1 park each day, or use it as a 2 day park hopper) for $119
They also carry children's/senior 1 day LegoLand admission $29.99
no residency restriction.
SeaWorld Silver Passports (an annual pass) Adults: $67.89 Children $55.79no residency restrictions.
They may also have Wild Animal Park / San Diego Zoo tickets, but they were not displayed.

I hope this helps.
Have a great trip!

Califgirl said:
Okay, i just got back from Costco. It shows how different stores seem to carry different things.

My Costco in Vista has the:
So.Cal Disneyland tickets (4 days, 1 park each day, or use it as a 2 day park hopper) for $119
They also carry children's/senior 1 day LegoLand admission $29.99
no residency restriction.
SeaWorld Silver Passports (an annual pass) Adults: $67.89 Children $55.79no residency restrictions.
They may also have Wild Animal Park / San Diego Zoo tickets, but they were not displayed.

I hope this helps.
Have a great trip!

We bought tickets at our local Costco near SLC, Utah and it was a City Pass which included a 3 day "bonus" park hopper (included one EE and $10 at ESPN), 1 Sea World ticket, 1 Knotts Berry Farm ticket, and one ticket to either San Diego Zoo or the Wild Animal Kingdom.

The cost was $165 for adults and $113 for kids.

Anybody know if they will let you trade in the 4 day Costco So. Cal. tickets for an annual pass on the last day of using the tickets? Thanks! :flower:

I'm not sure exactly what you mean about the non-residents, but I bought tickets at my local Costco near Salt Lake City, Utah.

The CityPass ticket at least is not just for California residents. HTH

I am looking for a discounted one day hopper pass for a non Southern California resident.

I know Costco sells DL tickets at a discount for Southern California residents.

I have never seen a one-day hopper at Costco. They offer a 4 day ticket for Southern California Residents, the City Pass which includes Disneyland and I think they started offering AP vouchers too.

I went to Costco during our Sept. trip and even though they said they had Legoland tickets, there were none to be had. They said they didn't know if they would be carrying them anymore. They checked at other Costco's in the area and none had them.

Hope they will have them for you, just wanted you to give you a heads up.

Have fun.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter