• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

COST OF TRANSFERS

king kamehameha

Poly Beach Comber
Hello. Does anyone know the current cost of Royal Caribbean transfers from Orlando Airport and Freedom of the seas? I know if they schedule your air it's included but we would need it as an add on. We usually use a car service, but was curious what the cost difference is. Thanks in advance!:fish:

Does anyone know the cost from Sanford to Ft. Lauderdale? Is that even possible or do you have to rely on car services?

Just another idea: We always do a one way rental because it's cheaper. I use the Transportation Board to find a good code. Nearly all of the major car rental agencies have free shuttles between the port and their offices in Cocoa Beach. We usually pay $30-40 for a one way rental- just make sure you have cash for the tolls!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter