Cost of Taxi from HRH to MCO?

wideeyes

<font color=purple>Won't use fake tan, wants to st
I am in the process of piecing together august 2010 holiday and trying to decide when to stay at HRH during our stay, I so far have our first 6 nights and last 4 nights to plan, so I was thinking of maybe booking our last two nights at the HRH.

However the negative of this is that we will not be able to use ME and I don't drive so I was wondering how much we would expect to pay for a taxi to the airport?

Thanks.

I think my DD and her partner paid around $50 in May, Claire. If I remember correctly, she pre-booked a town car...

I think my DD and her partner paid around $50 in May, Claire. If I remember correctly, she pre-booked a town car...

That doesn't sound to bad, as would cost us $45 to get a taxi from HRH to Disney if we switched between them. :)

Universal is more or less equidistant from Disney and MCO. The Mears Transportation taxi estimator throws up $32.45 for the trip to the airport, although obviously that's pre-tip.

Universal is more or less equidistant from Disney and MCO. The Mears Transportation taxi estimator throws up $32.45 for the trip to the airport, although obviously that's pre-tip.

That is interesting to know and makes it easier to plan.

Looks like I will not save any money by using ME, so doesn't matter if we end the stay at HRH or Disney.:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!