Cost of showers

I have stayed at the Fort about 1 week a year for most of the last 7 years and can only recall 1 occurrence where the hot water was out (due to a plumbing issue which was repaired the next day).

However, I do have the idea that this year I am going to setup a table outside the comfort station on my loop and charge admission.

I have stayed at the Fort about 1 week a year for most of the last 7 years and can only recall 1 occurrence where the hot water was out (due to a plumbing issue which was repaired the next day).

However, I do have the idea that this year I am going to setup a table outside the comfort station on my loop and charge admission.

:rotfl2: Great idea until Disney comes calling ;)

I don't know where I read that the showers at FW cost money but obviously that information was wrong. Thanks everyone.

There's not a charge for showers at FW. That campground is THE BEST campground I have ever camped at. Just fabulous. Everything is nice and clean and there's so much to do. I could live there!! 52 days and counting.....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter