Cost of dinner at O'hanas?

Minniedap

Mouseketeer
The menu for O'hanas says the cost is 35.00 - 59.99. So when is it 35.00 and when is it 59.99. Trying to figure out our budget for 9 in June.

Under the menu it says adult: 35 -59.99, child: 25.-35. I guess I will just plan on the 59.99 per person as we have all adults.

Under the menu it says adult: 35 -59.99, child: 25.-35. I guess I will just plan on the 59.99 per person as we have all adults.

Those cheaper prices are most likely for the character breakfast. There is no dinner buffet on property that is less than $50 for an adult

it is 35.00 for breakfast on Tuesday between 6:00 and 6:02 AM otherwise it is a few dollars more
for dinner it is 59.99 most days
seriously price can fluctuate by a few dollars at any time. please use the what is given as a guide not fact as it will be close....
However in the very early 2000's Ohana was 12 bucks for dinner and they could not get people to eat there and the food was better... in 2004 I recall paying around 50.00 for 2 with tax and Tip and drink as it was not included then.

$55.38 (tax included) per adult as of October 2018. I think there has been a price increase since then, but not sure. I would budget $60/person just to be safe.

I think the real answer is too much for what it is worth.
Tried it twice and saw no reason to go back.
Recent reviews do not help the cause.
Lol I could have written this too. It cost waaaay too much for what it is worth. $60 pp? That's nuts. I'd rather use that money at a signature restaurant. I wont be returning anytime soon either. But hey, that's just me. OP, I hope you enjoy and have a great meal. :)

I think the real answer is too much for what it is worth.
Tried it twice and saw no reason to go back.
Recent reviews do not help the cause.

Those were exactly my thoughts as well. After our last, vastly mediocre, greasy meal there, I basically slumped in my chair when I got the bill for 3 "adults" (my DS just turned 10). It really hit home when we ate at Artist Point a few nights later (when it was still a signature), had an incredible meal there and . . . the bill was almost the same. Never again!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter