Cost of AP for a Shareholder?

Rachandgarry

DIS Veteran
Hi,

Anyone know how I could find out the cost of an Annual Pass for adults and children, as a Shareholder?

From when we had the passes before (weren't shareholders at the time) we went for the Fantasy passes, but I'd need to check which dates are blacked out....

Many thanks in advance
Rachel

Hi,

Anyone know how I could find out the cost of an Annual Pass for adults and children, as a Shareholder?

From when we had the passes before (weren't shareholders at the time) we went for the Fantasy passes, but I'd need to check which dates are blacked out....

Many thanks in advance
Rachel

Its the gate price for whichever annual pass it is minus 15% discount for shareholders, adults and children's passes are the same price. DLRPMagic has a great page on annual passes, and I think its up to date on prices etc. How many annual passes would you be buying for members of your family, and how old are your children?

Hiya

I hadn't thought to look at DLRP Magic, oops!

It would either be 3 or 4 passes (depending if someone comes with us). Matthew's 6 nowand will be 7 in August. We want to go in December 2013 so the pass would then take us mostly through 2014 too (how exciting!!)

Thanks x

159€ for a Fantasy and 199€ for a Dream are the current gate prices ;)

Have you looked at the discounted APs on Promoparcs or CE Multiavatages? It depends how many you need as you have to pay an initial fee but you might they're cheaper even after the Shareholders discount.

Have you looked at the discounted APs on Promoparcs or CE Multiavatages? It depends how many you need as you have to pay an initial fee but you might they're cheaper even after the Shareholders discount.

I thought of them too but then seeing as they don't want them before December the current offers won't be good ;)

Would have to wait until July/August to see what CEM/Promo are doing but they could also be a flash sale with Carrefour or Fnac which would put the AP lower again than anybody elses amount

Thank you both so much, I'm 'subscribing' to this thread and setting myself a reminder to read it again in a few months!

Rachel x

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter