Coronado vs. Caribbean Beach

DISNEY1975

DIS Veteran
I am planning on a 1 night stay, to visit Animal Kingdom during the day and probably walk around the Boardwalk at night. Which would best, Coronado vs. Caribbean Beach? We will have a car.

I guess I’d recommend CBR if you’re planning on visiting the Boardwalk area at night. You can take the Skyliner.

I know you have a car, but they probably won’t let you park at the Boardwalk without an ADR so you may as well use Disney transportation.

Coronado is closer to Animal Kingdom but at CBR you could take Skyliner to Epcot and walk around BoardWalk that way. I think either option is going to be fine :) I would pick the one that appeals to you more (theming, and shorter distance to the park vs. closer to BoardWalk with the added fun of Skyliner). I would pick CBR if going to BoardWalk is a must. Coronado would be nice though and I think has some dining options at the resort currently open?

Just wondering if you know that Boardwalk no longer has any of the activities they used to (e.g., carnival games, entertainment) and a lot is closed (Ample Hills closed perminently, food kiosks and Jellyrolls are closed). So if you want somewhere to go in the evening Disney Springs may be a better bet than Boardwalk.

Just wondering if you know that Boardwalk no longer has any of the activities they used to (e.g., carnival games, entertainment) and a lot is closed (Ample Hills closed perminently, food kiosks and Jellyrolls are closed). So if you want somewhere to go in the evening Disney Springs may be a better bet than Boardwalk.
I did not know! Thank you very much for this information! I knew some indoor acivities were limited, but I never imagined outdoor. Time to rethink!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter