Coronado Springs Restaurants not included on DxDP?

melifeld

Mouseketeer
We are staying at Coronado Springs in January with free dining and we have upgraded to the Deluxe Dining Plan. I was just looking at the Deluxe Dining Plan brochure and Coronado Springs is not listed at the end of the brochure.:confused3

Does this mean that none of the eateries at Coronado Springs are included in the dining plan for 2012???:scared1:

I really hope this is not the case. I have always wanted to stay here, but if we cannot use dining credits at our resort, this will be a big problem for us. If anyone knows about this, please help.

Thanks!

I'm looking at a TIW brochure right now and it has Maya Grill listed under Coronado Springs. That's it.

I personally can't imagine letting the DDP control where I stay. I don't think the plan is even a good deal (at least not the way we eat) and I'm a lot more interested in staying at a beautiful resort (like CSR) than being stuck on a plan.

We are staying at Coronado Springs in January with free dining and we have upgraded to the Deluxe Dining Plan. I was just looking at the Deluxe Dining Plan brochure and Coronado Springs is not listed at the end of the brochure.:confused3

Does this mean that none of the eateries at Coronado Springs are included in the dining plan for 2012???:scared1:

I really hope this is not the case. I have always wanted to stay here, but if we cannot use dining credits at our resort, this will be a big problem for us. If anyone knows about this, please help.

Thanks!

I don't think the list of restaurants is complete yet for 2012.

I'm not sure when it will be complete, someone who knows should come along soon...

Don't worry, the reason why CSR restaurants are not listed yet is because they are not Disney-owned and their contracts are not up for renewal until the end of the year. This happens every year and to date they have always opted in. Assume they will be added when they renew their contract. The new list will be updated after the new year.

Thanks!

They will be on the dining plan can look up online or call WDW and ask. :surfweb: or call the resort directly... the dining plan is great but deluxe was was to much food for us and we have done all the dinner shows so we went back to MYWD this last trip. we go back and forth on the plans according to what we want to do each trip.:thumbsup2

The updated list that included non-Disney owned locations generally doesn't come out until mid-late Dec. This happens every year - when the dining plans are first announced for the coming year the brochure lists only Disney-owned restaurants because the third-party restaurants, including those at Coronado and several of the World Showcase eateries, are still in the contract negotiation process. Since the current DDP debuted in 2005 only one restaurant (Fultons at DTD in '06) has dropped off the list, so using the 2011 list for your 2012 planning is a reasonably safe bet.

Thanks everyone. We specifically wanted to try the signatures this time, that is why we are doing Deluxe. We have never done it before and are looking forward to trying Narcoossee's, Cinderella's Royal Table, Brown Derby, etc. I'm so excited!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter