Coronado Springs Resort -- New Unofficial FAQ Thread -- July 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks KatMark for the new thread, you did a great job!!

I just had to stop by to subscribe and get my CSR fix, I'm really missing it today :( I was sorting through my CSR pics from our May trip and wish I was back sitting at the pool with a drink, it was so relaxing.

Executive Suite Pics OCT 2008

This executive suite is located in Casitas 1, 4th floor, a few rooms from the elevators to the Convention Centre. We stayed here in Oct 2008 for 10 nights.

ry%3D400

Entrance

ry%3D400

Dining Room (located directly behind the entrance)

ry%3D400

Seating area to the left of the entrance

ry%3D400

Looking towards dining room & family room from the seating area pictured above

ry%3D400

View from wetbar, beside family room, looking towards entrance

ry%3D400

Behind wetbar, looking at family room

ry%3D400

Family Room

ry%3D400

View

ry%3D400

View looking left

ry%3D400

King bedroom, located at one end

ry%3D400

Master Bathroom

ry%3D400

Whirlpool Tub

ry%3D400

Shower Stall & Toilet

ry%3D400

Second bedroom, located at the other end of the suite - same as a normal room

ry%3D400

Half bath located off dining room

Hello To All, I'm Staying Here For My 40th BD Next Year, Been To Florida Loads Of Times Before But Never Stayed On Disney.
Is It Possible To Get A Room Without A Connecting Door To The Room Next To You? Are The Floors Made From Concrete Or Wood ? (Can You Hear People Walking etc Above You If You Have A Lower Floor Room)
Thanks In Advance......

thanks for the photos! I have never had much desire to stay at CSR before and always thought I would just return to Port Orleans, but this is making want to try CSR next!

Regarding Siestas and the dining plan, I know it counts as a QS, what do they have for desserts there - very important to the kiddos!!

Hello To All, I'm Staying Here For My 40th BD Next Year, Been To Florida Loads Of Times Before But Never Stayed On Disney.
Is It Possible To Get A Room Without A Connecting Door To The Room Next To You? Are The Floors Made From Concrete Or Wood ? (Can You Hear People Walking etc Above You If You Have A Lower Floor Room)
Thanks In Advance......

:welcome: to the DIS! We stayed at CSR in May on the first floor and didn't hear a sound from anyone. Don't know what the floors are made of though. We did have a connecting door in our room, but we never heard our neighbors (if we even had neighbors).

Regarding Siestas and the dining plan, I know it counts as a QS, what do they have for desserts there - very important to the kiddos!!

The menu Kathy posted on the first page lists an ice cream bar - I don't know if you would get that on the DDP or not - seems like you would if it is the only choice. I didn't see any other desserts listed unless you count the fruit cup.

:welcome: to the DIS! We stayed at CSR in May on the first floor and didn't hear a sound from anyone. Don't know what the floors are made of though. We did have a connecting door in our room, but we never heard our neighbors (if we even had neighbors).

Ditto! Welcome to the DIS!

I've stayed on every floor at the CSR and I've never had a problem with noise above or below me or next door to me. And I've been there during quiet times and busy times with a large convention.

The menu Kathy posted on the first page lists an ice cream bar - I don't know if you would get that on the DDP or not - seems like you would if it is the only choice. I didn't see any other desserts listed unless you count the fruit cup.

Don't quote me on this...but, if I remember correctly from September (they say the memory is the first thing to go :rotfl: ), I think when we had a meal at Siesta's last year that we had cookies as our dessert.

Kathy's Hammock, huh? LOL!!!!! Love it!

What a great job putting this together!!! It must've been a lot of work, like I said before... You Rock!!! :cool1::cool1: :hug:

96 more days til we leave... 6 more til Ressies can be made... and 86 more til I can pack without feeling like a dork. :lmao:

Looking forward to more info... :surfweb:

Kathy's Hammock, huh? LOL!!!!! Love it!

What a great job putting this together!!! It must've been a lot of work, like I said before... You Rock!!! :cool1::cool1: :hug:

96 more days til we leave... 6 more til Ressies can be made... and 86 more til I can pack without feeling like a dork. :lmao:

Looking forward to more info... :surfweb:

Just a slight slip of the tongue on the hammock. :lmao: Actually, as I was putting this together, I was wishing I was in that hammock with my margarita watching the sun go down. :cloud9:

Those 96 days will be gone before you know it and you'll be on your way. :thumbsup2

*sigh* if only I could AFFORD the Executive Suite! LOL

We had a connecting door in our room and never had any problems. YOu'd never know there was someone next door. The good thing about CSR is that you'll never have a flow of people flying past your doors. If there not in your area, you'll probably never see them unless they're coming around to take pictures of the view (we had only a few people come around our section to take snaps of the waterview). I'm tellin ya, it's about as serene as you can get!

We had a connecting door in our room and never had any problems. YOu'd never know there was someone next door. The good thing about CSR is that you'll never have a flow of people flying past your doors. If there not in your area, you'll probably never see them unless they're coming around to take pictures of the view (we had only a few people come around our section to take snaps of the waterview). I'm tellin ya, it's about as serene as you can get!

Oh god! We can't afford it either LOL! It was an upgrade and a HUGE surprise! :thumbsup2

Pictures from around the resort!

ry%3D400

Mayan Pyramid

ry%3D400

Archway in Casitas 2

ry%3D400

Walkway between Casitas 2 & 3

ry%3D400

Casitas Quiet Pool

ry%3D400

Lion Fountain, located between Casitas 2 & 3

ry%3D400

El Centro from Casitas 4

ry%3D400

Pepper Market Entrance

ry%3D400

Casitas 3

ry%3D400

Seating Area near Laguna Bar

ry%3D400

Casitas 3 waterview

ry%3D400

Old Pepper Market drink station

ry%3D400

NEW Enclosed Pepper Market drink station, no more mug refills here

ry%3D400

Registration

ry%3D400

Fountain & Panchitos

ry%3D400

Three Caballeros Topiary

ry%3D400

Lost City of Cibola Pool

ry%3D400

El Centro from the Dig Site

ry%3D400

Laguna Bar Food Menu

ry%3D400

Seating Area near Laguna

We got a free upgrade to an executive suite a few years ago.

Kathy - a wonderful job!!! Many thanks and keep up the great work. I am on the countdown and thanks to your great info and pictures - I CANNOT WAIT UNTIL SEPTEMBER!:banana:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter