Coronado Springs Question-Junior Suites

suzieqmomof4

Mouseketeer
Has anyone ever stayed in the Junior Suites at Coronado Springs? We have 4children, and we're thinking of trying out this resort for a few days during our upcoming August trip.

Where are the Junior Suites located?

Will it be less expensive than getting two regular rooms?

Any reports?

Anything else I should know?

Thanks,
Susan

I am in process of researching resorts, pricing, etc. Here is what I have found. My info is based on this:

Dates - Oct 12-18
7 nights
7 day park hoppers
NO water parks
Dining Plan

$2,739.92 for one room
$4,258.76 for Jr. Suite

Cost for two rooms would be $5479.84.

Cost can go up or down based on # of days of tickets, ddp vs. no ddp, water park tickets, and time of travel.

All the jr suites are located in the casitas except for two. One in cabana 9b and one in cabana 8b.

Its cheaper to get to connecting rooms.

Thank you very much! My computer has been out of commision for a couple of days, so I haven't been able to reply.

Thanks for all of your help.

Buzz, your website was one of the reasons for my wanting to try Coronado Springs!

Susan

I am in process of researching resorts, pricing, etc. Here is what I have found. My info is based on this:

Dates - Oct 12-18
7 nights
7 day park hoppers
NO water parks
Dining Plan

$2,739.92 for one room
$4,258.76 for Jr. Suite

Cost for two rooms would be $5479.84.

Cost can go up or down based on # of days of tickets, ddp vs. no ddp, water park tickets, and time of travel.
It looks like you just doubled the price of the one room for the two room price. Wouldn't this not be quite correct as you wouldn't need double the dining plan and double the park hoppers, unless you are doubling the amount of people? It would be the one room price + the cost of a second room only, not double the one room package. Does that make sense?

It's cheaper to book two rooms but you are not guaranteed connecting rooms. A jr suite is basically two rooms, a VIP suite is three rooms and an executive suite is five rooms.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter