Coronado Springs Junior Suites

NCombs

DIS Veteran
What area are the Junior Suites located in Coronado Springs? I would like to stay at this resort but with our family of 5, we need a Junior Suite or 2 connecting rooms. Can anyone tell me their experience with the Junior Suite?

Thanks. :flower:
Nancy

momm2four

<font color=CC0066>We all have those little "skele
I haven't checked on this myself, but I've read in a couple of places that a junior suite is more expensive than two rooms at Coronado. Sorry, I don't know where they're located.

Lori P. :)

Buzz2001

CSR MAN!!
Prices vary depending on season. Prices are listed value, regular, peak & holiday

Jr Suite - double = $290, $335, $395, $435
Jr Suite - king = $310, $360, $425, $455
VIP Suite double - 1 bedroom suite = $580, $635, $705, $775
VIP Suite king - 1 bedroom suite = $580, $635, $705, $775
Executive Sutie - 2-bedroom suite = $860, $940, $1,010, $1,140

I think all the suites are located in casita 1. Visit my website below, scroll down to the link section at the bottom and click on the 2nd link from the bottom for pictures.

I was offered a suite with the AP code when none of the rooms were available at that rate.

NCombs

DIS Veteran
Buzz2001 said:
Prices vary depending on season. Prices are listed value, regular, peak & holiday

Jr Suite - double = $290, $335, $395, $435
Jr Suite - king = $310, $360, $425, $455
VIP Suite double - 1 bedroom suite = $580, $635, $705, $775
VIP Suite king - 1 bedroom suite = $580, $635, $705, $775
Executive Sutie - 2-bedroom suite = $860, $940, $1,010, $1,140

I think all the suites are located in casita 1. Visit my website below, scroll down to the link section at the bottom and click on the 2nd link from the bottom for pictures.

I was offered a suite with the AP code when none of the rooms were available at that rate.

Thanks for the info. Maybe 2 connecting rooms are a better idea. Do you know if they have very many connecting rooms?

Your site looks very interesting. I'm going to sit down and take my time going through it. Your pictures are great!! :sunny:

jpeltier

Mouseketeer
We're arriving @ CSR on Wed. and are staying in connecting rooms. I'll let you know when we get back what section we were assigned. It seems that lots of hotel rooms have connecting doors so I don't think that a particular area @ CSR
will be the "connecting room" section.

NCombs

DIS Veteran
jpeltier said:
We're arriving @ CSR on Wed. and are staying in connecting rooms. I'll let you know when we get back what section we were assigned. It seems that lots of hotel rooms have connecting doors so I don't think that a particular area @ CSR
will be the "connecting room" section.

Thanks for the info. I would love to know your experience.

epcotfan

http://youtube.com/wdwchannel1
NCombs said:
Thanks for the info. Maybe 2 connecting rooms are a better idea. Do you know if they have very many connecting rooms?

50 % of the rooms at CSR are connecting. You shouldn't have a problem getting one. Just be sure to make the request for connecting rooms when you make your reservation.

FYI: 1,718 are double/double beds and 90 are king rooms.

DISNEY DINING PROMO CARD OFFER!

The Disney Dining Promo Card is a great way for you to “Stay, Play, and Dine” at Walt Disney World this summer. This offer is available for arrivals from June 25 to September 14, 2023.

Click Here for a No-Obligation Quote!