Coral reef seating for 7

BraveLittleToaster2

DIS Veteran
I have a party of 7 reservation and I'm wondering where and how they will situate us. I've only sat there with a party of 5 before and don't remember any seating for large parties.

Thanks!

We had a party of 7 last month there, and the seating situation wasn’t the best. We sat in the semi circular booths against the wall with 3 at one table and 4 at the other. It made conversation difficult since I was the only adult with 3 kids at one table. Haha!

It will depend what's available. I think the two rows of tables on the bottom tier hold four people each, so it's possible to push them together to seat eight. Or seven. Now will they? Or will they even have two adjacent tables together to do that? Can't say.

As a party of 8, they sat us in the same booths mentioned previously against the back wall. We didn't enjoy it because we were so far from the tank we couldn't really see it and we haven't been back.

I think even in the situation described above, the "(two) separate table" are encompassed within a single semi-circular booth.

I think even in the situation described above, the "(two) separate table" are encompassed within a single semi-circular booth.

They are. They're just spread out, which makes conversation difficult if you're sitting on the ends. So it depends on what you're hoping to get out of the meal. I googled and there are some pics of the booths I've described.

We had a party of 7 adults and 2 children and we were seated at one of the large semi-circle booths. I remember us all being able to hold conversations with each other but maybe after a long day in the park we didn't have that much to say. :rotfl2:

I would be prepared to get one of the large booths with gap or seated side by side at the tables on the upper tiers.

Large booth with gap - they are on all levels

Tables where you could sit side by side (I've seen families seated this way)

PHOTOS from the Disney Website

We had a party of 7 adults and 2 children and we were seated at one of the large semi-circle booths. I remember us all being able to hold conversations with each other but maybe after a long day in the park we didn't have that much to say. :rotfl2:

It could just be that I was bitter that I got stuck at the table with two 6-year-olds and an 8-year-old. :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter