Copper Creek Villas Availability

Polynesian27

Mouseketeer
Hi all, does anyone know when all the studios at CCV will be available for booking, are they opening up more rooms as they are completed? I’d love to stay in one in Early July but I cannot find availability and I’m curious if that is because they are all booked or because there is only a limited number completed as of right now. Any insight would be great! Thanks so much!

They’re all completed. If none are showing up for your dates it’s because there’s no availability.
CC points are still for sale so I’m not sure if that impacts it?

Hi all, does anyone know when all the studios at CCV will be available for booking, are they opening up more rooms as they are completed? I’d love to stay in one in Early July but I cannot find availability and I’m curious if that is because they are all booked or because there is only a limited number completed as of right now. Any insight would be great! Thanks so much!

CCV is all completed but not all units are declared. DVC will declare more units if they are getting low on the declared inventory they have to sell. I think they recently did a declaration so probably nothing coming for a few months. However there really isn't suddenly a big deposit of rooms when a declaration is done and suddenly a whole bunch of availability. For early July it just isn't going to happen unless you pick up a waitlist via cancellation or just being lucky and catching someone elses cancellation.

looks like most studios are gone @ 9 months...at least that is what I have been seeing the last 4 months. My 11 month window for my march 2019 trip opened today, and everything was wide open.

When everything is declared, there will be a max of 84 studios at any given time.

There are 26 cabins. Points from these cabins flood home resort.

I think even in "low" DVC season, studio availability will always be a competitive sport.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter