Copper Creek boat to MK?

BabyYoda

Mouseketeer
Hey everyone!

My wife and I are taking our Welcome Home trip next week and staying at CC. I have never stayed at WL before - is the boat to Magic Kingdom running these days? And isn't there (or there was) a boat that would take you other resorts as well?

Thanks so much!

The boat to the Magic Kingdom is running. The boat between Wilderness Lodge / Fort Wilderness / Contemporary (aka the "Blue Flag" boat) is not.

Hey everyone!

My wife and I are taking our Welcome Home trip next week and staying at CC. I have never stayed at WL before - is the boat to Magic Kingdom running these days? And isn't there (or there was) a boat that would take you other resorts as well?

Thanks so much!
The boat will accommodate a wheelchair if you fold it up and lift it in. It will not accept scooters which is disappointing since our family needs both. Boat travel is our favorite transportation.

The boat will accommodate a wheelchair if you fold it up and lift it in. It will not accept scooters which is disappointing since our family needs both. Boat travel is our favorite transportation.
some people had scooters on the larger WL boat when I was there last month. perhaps it's the smaller boats that can't take them.

There were definitely scooters on the larger WL boats, we also could wheel our child onto the larger one in their stroller. The smaller one (we had to fold up stroller). The boats usually alternate (1 larger boat and then 1 smaller boat) in our experience there.

There are 2 boats, the large boat that only goes between WL dock and the MK dock will hold scooters.The small, blue flag boat, that goes between the WL dock and the dock at BLT/Contemp. does not have space for scooters.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter