Copper Creek "alternate" studio?

jenhelgren

DIS Veteran
We will be staying one night in a studio at CC and I was reading about the "alternate" studio rooms back in the spring. Is there a way to request the larger "alternate" room during online check-in or while checking in? We have a walk-in shower room booked if that matters any. TIA!

Hi we just got back from copper Creek and there is no alternate studios for walk in shower category

So to be able to request one of the larger alternate studios your reservation has to be a room with bathtub?

Apparently so. Apparently, none of them have the shower-only. CCV is chock-full of configuration oddities.

It sounds like the Alternative studios, grand villas and cabins are the only room type that is consistent on its bathroom setup.

I wanted to bump this up to see if anyone has found any pictures/videos yet of these unique studios..? I'm dying to hear about them a bit more (even though the chances are I'll never get lucky enough to stay in one).

From what I understand, the alternate studios are actually part of a 2 bedroom lockoff, which would make it harder to get.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter