• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Cool Disney Mechanical Pencils

eatmypixiedust

<font color=blue><marquee>I'm coming to you live f
Just wanted to share that I went to my local 99 cent store and they had some Disney Princess, Pooh & Friends & Tinkerbell mechanical pencils. There are 4 pencils per pack and they have a soft foam grip. They're very light and seem to write just fine. Best of all they only cost 99 cents! :goodvibes

Here's some pics of the Princess & Tinkerbell ones (I apologize if it's blurry, I took it with my cell phone):

fbf537b1dd48.jpg

-Princess Mechanical Pencils featuring Snow White, Belle, Cinderella & Ariel.

f3a1682a6cf4.jpg

a2999662a274.jpg

haha NICE! I want some of those! That would be excellent for work. I would be the envy of everyone! LOL just kidding. But those are really cool!

They also carry some disney pens:

b3fa353e27ed.jpg

-These are the Winnie the Pooh Mechanical Pencils they have along with retractable pens, featuring Belle, Ariel & Cinderella

3af785f2cdb1.jpg

-The pens on the left are Ariel and they hang by a lanyard (this is cool for kids when they want autographs)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter