Cookes of Dublin

pta-mom

<font color=deeppink>The three-second rule does no
Is Cookes of Dublin a CS meal? Do they have seating or is it just a booth that you order from? Is it any good? Do they serve more than just fish & chips? Any info appreciated.

Yes it is a CS meal. you can check out the menu on allears.net. You can get fish and chips or chicken, beef pies they even have fried scallops. The desserts are deep fried candy bars. I know they have some tables outdoors but I don't know about indoors. I did read a recent review that for 1 CS they got a combo with chicken, fish and scallops I think all together. We are eating there in December and can't wait. I hear the fish is better than at the Yorkshire place in Epcot plus the kids meals at cooke's have different stuff than most of the CS kids meals. :banana: :banana: :banana:

Cooke's is awesome! (and you can get the menu at allearsnetDOTcom...not allears.net) They have great fish and chips and different kinds of meat pies, among other stuff. There is seating inside, but it's limited. A few of those high tables and one short wall with booth seating on the one side and chairs on the other. Though I really like the fish at Yorkshire Co. in Epcot, I think the fish at Cooke's really kicks hiney! Very yummy. And yes, it's a CS on the DP.:)

If anyone is interested you can also use just a snack credit there to get one of their Doh Bars (fried Snickers). I did this this past May.

Hmmm! Overall, sounds Yummy!!!

Anyone ever try there deep fried candy bar?? Never heard of such a thing...is it good?

We shared a cs meal here in Aug. I've got to admit the fried doh-bar was different but quite nice. Definitely one to try.They do have tables inside as well as outside.

Hubby and I did not like this meal. It was our first Disney day and after our flight, we were starving and he wanted to give it a try. We both had the fish & chips with the fried candy bar. We couldn't eat all of that fried food. With the Florida heat and humidity, that food was just too heavy. We could have gotten something else but didn't even think of how sick we would feel after so much fried food. French fries, fried fish and a fried candy bar.

I had wanted to try Cooke's on our last few trips and finally made it there a few weeks ago. I tried the scallops meal and doh bar. I really didn't care for the breading (not as light and crispy as I like) and this juice/liquid squirted out of the scallops each time I took a bite. It was pretty gross. The doh bar was "different", but a little too greasy for me. I guess the topper was the family (~ 20 feet away from us) with a very upset ~ 3 year old who proceeded to vomit all over their booth and floor :(. The worst part, they made a slight attempt to clean it up and then sat there and finished eating their meal :( :( :(!!!!

We had a nice meal here. I had the chicken and mushroom pie with chips and I thought it was really good and unique for a CS. The only downside was the seating. It's really limited inside so if the weather is bad you should be prepared to wait for a seat.....otherwise eat outside!

At first the doh bars are gross but for some reason you....can't....stop....eating!:tongue:

Wow! Thanks so much for this thread! The still-unknown surprises of Disney await us!!!

I think I am going to lose it thinking about that Doh-bar and snack credits!!!:banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter