contract time?

ticketwm35

Mouseketeer
I talked to my disney guide yesterday and told him that we wanted to purchase 150 points at SSR. How long will it take until we get our information? How will I know when our points are in our account?

Ticketwm35

Your points will be in your account as soon as they are paid for. Unless, of course, you are financing, and they when the paper work is done.

If you actually placed a deposit on your SSR ownership, then Members Services would have already assigned you a member number and you can make a reservation immediately. This is one of the benefits of buying direct from DVC--if the deal falls-through for some reason, they simply cancel your reservation.

If the above is true of your situation, then I'd suggest calling your Guide first to get your member number. He/she can then transfer you to Member Services to book a stay.

When you can actually begin using your points depends on a number of things--your Use Year, occupancy date of the building you purchased, closing date of the contract, etc. If you are unclear on this issue, ask your Guide to explain in detail. The exact answer will vary greatly from one member to the next.

Welcome Home!

I gave my guide my credit card number for the deposit,but nothing has come out of my account as of yet.This was on Wed.I'm not sure whats going on with anything.My guide was off yesterday.Should I call today to see whats going on with it or just wait.Should I get some kind of paperwork in the mail?

Ticketwm35

It should take 2 days to get your member package. That will have temp cards with member number. If they took your credit card info, you're all set. Check out when your closing date is set for. Your reservation dates just have to be after that. (Maybe give a couple week buffer ot be safe).

Have fun & Welcome Home Neighbor!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter