Continental Breakfast

mjperry

One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of
I hear that the Pop serves a continental breakfast
at the pool bar is this true?

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Only if you want to pay for it. In Disney, almost NOTHING is free. Smiles are free, continental breakfast, not so much...

Honestly, I don't recall the pool bar being open much before 11am at the POP, for that matter.

I have read it on meant sites, and I to find it hard to believe the mouse profit machine would have away anything free.

I have read it on meany sites, and find it it difficult to believe the mouse profit machine would give anything away free.

continental does not equal free. A continental breakfast means A light breakfast consisting usually of coffee or tea and a roll, pastry, or other baked good. you are thinking of the word complimentary if you mean free.

We've stayed at Pop twice and I don't remember seeing anything breakfast for free. HOWEVER....I don't know much about the bar because I don't drink, so I guess it's possible, doubtful but possible.

Same here I never go to the pool bar, don't drink and I'm always on my way the rope drop.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter