Contemporary Resort Question

kjc1123

Earning My Ears
Do the in-room Pack N Plays come with sheets or do I need to bring my own?

Thanks!

Is a pack and play a crib? It's been a while, but when I used a crib there were sheets on the mattress. I expect that if you call the Contemporary they will let you know for sure. 407-824-1000 is te telephone number.

Definitely had sheets but this was about 5 years ago. And it was more crib than pack-n-play.

I had plenty of frustration with our stay in CR on our last trip because of the high expectation I had. With that said, I can't imagine that they would put a PAP for someone to use without the sheets in it. I'd call but, I can almost promise you that the sheets will be there and changed everyday with the rest of the bedsheets.

They had sheets for the PnP, cute little baby Disney ones. They were adorable. Now blankets were the issue for us. DS was old enough for one but all they had were HUGE ones.

We stayed at POR in January and they provided 2 sheets. They did not change it daily and the sheet was actually ill fitting but it worked fine for my 23mo old. If I had an infant I would have wanted a more fitted sheet made for the pack n play.

Do the in-room Pack N Plays come with sheets or do I need to bring my own?

Thanks!

I am participating in some testing this weekend at the Contemporary if you would like me to ask a CM, let me know.

Any recent crib/PNP updates at Contemporary? Have a 2.5 year old and wondering if I should just rent one.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter