Contemporary - North Garden Wing (small rehab in progress)

OntFamily

DIS Veteran
I just got back (this afternoon) from 8 nights in North Garden Wing. When we arrived on the 23rd, my first thoughts were that some of the negative comments about the wings were correct (carpets in the hallways were messy and needed to be replaced, and marks on the walls -- marks seemed to be from the trolleys used by Housekeeping).

During our stay, they began to replace the carpets in the hallways(with a solid brown colour, with swirls) and it seems they are going to put new wallpaper over the old (they were applying primer on the old wallpaper late last week).

It seemed like they were trying to put together a few quick fixes.

Food and Fun Center was the cleanest I've ever seen it -- the staff seemed to be doing a good job with keeping the seating area clean.

However, our room was in pretty good shape (got a special rate from a code published -- briefly -- on this board a few months ago). No problems with check-in.

Thanks for your post. We're at the CRtower in June, and I began to wonder if I'd booked the wrong resort after reading some posts on these boards. However, your post gives me hope that we won't be disappointed. I'm getting very excited now! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter