Contemporary fireworks viewing for non-guests

starjazz

DIS Veteran
Hey, we're resort hopping and enjoying Disney property leading up to our stay and park days. Wondering about watching the fireworks tonight. Are there good spots at the Contemporary that are accessible for non-guests?

Why only sometimes available? Is it locked? Do they use it for parties or something?

I believe that is where they are taking the monorail crawl group. Not 100% sure. It also can be taken for "VIP" viewing if a celebrity or big wig at Disney wants it. I also think Disney weddings may use it but not 100% sure on that. A friend often takes photos from there and said it is mostly available but a few times he has gone it wasn't but not a lot.

Another good place to watch the fireworks is by the ferry dock at the TTC. Available to anyone and a nice viewing angle!

Another good place to watch the fireworks is by the ferry dock at the TTC. Available to anyone and a nice viewing angle!

Babsy - is the sound good at the TTC? I've read that it is but have never experienced it for myself, so just curious. TY!

Babsy - is the sound good at the TTC? I've read that it is but have never experienced it for myself, so just curious. TY!

GADisneyDad14

So, sorry, I don't have personal experience watching the TTC fireworks from the docks either. I am going by Robo's maps and a friend's recommendation. We usually stay at the Poly/GF or CR and watch from our room/beach.

Sorry that I'm no more help!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter