Contempo Desserts

GlendaO

DIS Veteran
We're thinking about eating lunch at the Contempo one day. I can't find any dessert options on any posted menu but I know they have some ;)
Any help appreciated!

I certainly don't remember all of them, but I know they have your usual pastries; cookies, cupcakes, thos little choc. cakes and carrot cakes you get from almost every QS place in the parks, prepackaged fruits, etc. I know they have bags of chips too, but I don't remember if those count as a dessert or only as a snack. They do not have ice cream, they may have some kinds of ice cream bars, but no reg. ice cream at all.

Thanks! My DD thought she had heard about cupcakes there but couldn't find them on the menu. :)

There are definitely cupcakes there - very pretty and huge!! I can't remember all the flavors but there for sure there was Black Forest, Chocolate, Dulce de Leche, and maybe Vanilla. So good!! Have to have one every trip!!

They do not have ice cream, they may have some kinds of ice cream bars, but no reg. ice cream at all.

Are you sure? Maybe I'm crazy, but I'm pretty sure I saw a soft serve machine there last week. Does it only count as a snack? I didn't have it so I can't be sure. In the bakery case, I chose a huge brownie which was pretty good and large enough to share with 2 kids.

Here are some of the dessert choices at CC.

ContempCafeRedvelvetcupcakedisplay-1.jpg

ContempCafeDosLechescupcake2.jpg

Contempcafebakerycase2011-1.jpg

And here's the desserts we had the first dinner we ate there.
104_1473.jpg

Personally I didn't care for the soft serve-it was pretty boring-they're weren't many topping choices.

Also the Dulce cupcake which I had at a later meal was just too sweet for me, especially the filling. :faint:

Are you sure? Maybe I'm crazy, but I'm pretty sure I saw a soft serve machine there last week. Does it only count as a snack? I didn't have it so I can't be sure. In the bakery case, I chose a huge brownie which was pretty good and large enough to share with 2 kids.

they do have a soft serve machine. It had vanilla, chocolate and swirl. They also have toppings like sprinkles, caramel and chocolate sauce, whipped cream. I had some last Jan.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter