Construction at Yacht/Beach?

wdwcindy

"Where are you going on vacation?...Oh, nevermind.
The Swan/Dolphin web-cam is showing scaffolding at either Yacht Club or Beach Club. Anyone know where the construction is and what they are doing? I'll be at BC in 3 weeks so I am curious.

Thanks for any info.

wdwcindy::MickeyMo

I think they are doing some work on Stormalong Bay. Don't know if they are also working on the hotels themselves.

On Saturday morning the construction was on the sand bottom pool at SAB.

How do you get the web cam? Can you give me the link please?

I would be interested in that webcam address as well.

They are working som some parts of the exterior and roof. This is to repair hurricane damage, as is going on many places around property.

Thanks for the responses!

Thank you epcotfan for posting the link to the web-cam. I get the picture through my Weather Bug connection so I wasn't sure of the link.

wdwcindy::MickeyMo

I read this week that they were replacing siding & it would continue into the first part of next year.

They are working som some parts of the exterior and roof.

I can confirm this. Multiple CM's told me this over the past week - specfically some siding repair as well.

And as for SAB - current rehab is only on the far left (as facing the YC enterance) at this time.

I leave tomorrow for the Yacht Club... I will let you know what the construction is like when I get back!!

:)

Everytime I go to WDW, the Y/B are under construction. Seems like they are always painting or fixing somthing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter