Considering Club Level Royal Pacific

DandeeRose

Old Account is Lost 😢
Hey all! We are spending our last night in December at RPR. It is our first trip to Universal. Considering going Club.

I have never stayed anywhere at Club level access. Few places that even offered it. Are there any recent threads or trip reports that have club information? Pictures?

Everything I am finding is old. Thanks!!

Check out the trip report forums for UO
There are a variety of different dates of reports

Some reports might be 3-6 months old but have the basic info that is helpful

I don’t generally post pictures, but just stayed 5 nights Club at RPR. Breakfast was croissants, doughnuts, oatmeal, cereal, mini muffins, sliced deli meat (salami and ham ), sliced cheese, hard boiled eggs, fruit ( melon and pineapple cubed), bagels…I may be forgetting something. Oh and yogurt. Drinks were milk, coffee, canned coke and sprite, nestle bottled water. I’m not sure about the juices, but my daughter got apple juice a couple of times- I think it was in a bottle. (Breakfast 7-10)
Snacks 12-3 various chips, peanut butter cheese crackers, uncrustables, shortbread cookies in a package of 2.
Dinner snacks 5-7 there were empanadas ( 1 night was spinach and artichoke those were good, the other to empanada nights were chicken and they were just ok) 3 out of 5 nights, something with meatballs that we missed because of HHN and we missed something else for HHN as well..each night had some sort of salad, raw vegetables and dip, as well as cheese and crackers.
Desert was 8-9 peanut butter s’mores were the best, there was usually a mini cupcake and cookies to go with. The cookies were ok, but usually the feature desert was the best. Oreo cheesecake was done 2 nights with lemon cupcakes and cookies. The Brookie cookie was probably their best one.
The club is cozy and the staff is friendly. I just wish they had a different menu every night, I didn’t really care for repeats in only 5 nights. Our room was at the end of the hall to the left if you’re facing the Club and that was great because the Club was midway between our room and the elevators.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter