Conrad vs. Marriott South Beach

Danski

Earning My Ears
It looks like we have the opportunity to book the Conrad or the Marriott South Beach the night before leaving from the Port of Miami for an affordable rate (through work). Does anyone have any recommendations of one over the other? This is for two adults and a 7 year old.

the Marriott South Beach

Which Marriott are you thinking of? I am looking to book a higher end Marriott brand hotel in Miami Beach, but the only option seems to be the Ritz-Carlton. I am close to the lifetime gold tier in the Marriott Rewards program and it pains me to have to branch out.

We stayed at the Marriott Stanton South Beach and mostly recommend it. Being able to take DCL tranfers and have the luggage handled was excellent. The location is great, pool, beach, park with playground next door, restaurant on site as well as several in walking distance. Only cons, the service at the pool restaurant was really slow, and our request for early check in couldn't be accommodated.

Which Marriott are you thinking of? I am looking to book a higher end Marriott brand hotel in Miami Beach, but the only option seems to be the Ritz-Carlton. I am close to the lifetime gold tier in the Marriott Rewards program and it pains me to have to branch out.

It's not Miami Beach but the JW Marriott in downtown is great.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter