Congratulations to our very own Teena for her service award from President Obama!!!

KB24

From DisneyLAND. Travels a lot.
While the new fiance and myself were at the Yacht Club last week we were fortunate enough to talk to Teena.

In the middle of our talk a lot of Disney resort suits came walking up with balloons.

It turns out Teena has been awarded a service award by President Obama for her volunteer work at her daughter's school! She got a letter signed by the President and a Presidential pin!

Congratulations to Teena. It was amazing being able to share that moment with you!

IMG_1179.JPG

IMG_1180.JPG

IMG_1181.JPG

IMG_1182.JPG

IMG_1184.JPG

IMG_1185.JPG

Congrats, and small world, we were sitting in the lobby waiting for our dinner ADR when this was going on.

Sincere congratualtions Teena!!! :goodvibes For your service and that wonderful recognition!!! :woohoo:

Congratulations Teena, that they recognized you and your service to the children of Las Vegas there at WDW is just super!

Thank you everyone!!! And they also presented the school with a $1,000 grant. I'm proud to work for such an amazing company.

WOO-HOO!!!

Congratulations, Teena!

I am so happy that this incredible recognition was awarded to someone who deserves it!

HIP HIP HOORAY for TEENA!!!!! CONGRATS to a WONDERFUL LADY!!!! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!