Congratulations, Jennifer, on your baby girl!!

Beanie

~*Snoopy Fan Forever*~
<font size=7><font color=green><marquee>Jenna Denise </marquee></font></font>

I don't have any stats yet, but maybe Jen will check in! :) Congratulations Jen and Jen's DH!! This is great news!! :)

Sorry Beanie. The start of a new dynasty will be wearing EAGLE green!!
:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

*oops, hit edit instead of quote...LOL

Oh, I've been waiting to hear this! Congrat's Jennifer and welcome to your Daughter!

Congrats to Jennifer and her DH. Snuggling with a new born in the winter, life doesn't get any better than that.

Wow!!! Go the link to work this morning, she is soooooooooo cute. The pictures are just great, so many poses, already a little model!

You know Jennifer named her after me. :teeth: She is beautiful. Are you starting to plan her first trip to WDW yet? ::MinnieMo

I think we all should meet so we can see Jen's new baby girl!! :) More pictures, please, she is adorable!! :)

She is SO beautiful! Congratulations! Hmmm...I wonder what is the smallest size they make the princess dresses in? LOL princess:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!