Congrats on not being sold separately! ~ a 20th anniversary trip report. New TR link 12/21

Your room is lovely!

I'm sad to hear the lobby is now crowded. I haven't been there in years but really enjoyed the quietness. Of course we'll be part of the noisy crowd in December on our Artist Point diner night.

Great day! Love the pics of your room, so nice!
Thank you so much......we really enjoyed it!
Your room is lovely!

I'm sad to hear the lobby is now crowded. I haven't been there in years but really enjoyed the quietness. Of course we'll be part of the noisy crowd in December on our Artist Point diner night.
Thanks! We loved the room. :) Yes, it definitely is not the tranquil and peaceful lobby of days gone by.

Brunch at the Top!

We woke up to sunshine and blue skies on our first morning at Copper Creek. We were going to the most decadent and delicious brunch this morning but our reservation wasn't until 11:20. This gave us some time to head over to the beautiful Boulder Ridge pool to enjoy a little relaxation. The pool was almost empty and we ended up striking up a conversation with another couple who were local DVC owners that often did mini Disney staycations. It was really nice to meet them and we had a great chat. Soon, it was time to head up to get ready for brunch. I couldn't decide what I was more excited for....endless entrees or endless mimosas? Maybe both??

We enjoyed the ride on the launch across beautiful Bay Lake.......of all Disney transportation, the boats are definitely my favourite! We checked in downstairs and were quickly whisked upstairs in the elevator. We were handed mimosas as soon as we walked in and led to a lovely two top with a view of the lake.

Soon we were settled in and happily enjoying our first drinks. Our waitress was excellent and took time to explain the self serve items and the entrees.
IMG_4661.JPG
I loved the mimosas and may have had several..... :) Meanwhile, Bill discovered the Bloody Mary bar and was in heaven! The only thing he missed was Clamato juice to make it Canadian!
IMG_4662.JPG
After enjoying our drinks, we ventured up to the buffet section. Bill went for the sushi and was amazed at the quality. He could have just eaten the sushi and been perfectly happy. He had at least two plates of it.
IMG_4665.JPG
Meanwhile I was obsessed with the bacon and egg salad.....I need that recipe! I also tried the cheddar biscuit, a slice of quiche and the California rolls. Everything was amazing!
IMG_4666.JPG
We went up for a second round......we needed more food to absorb all the delicious drinks we were enjoying. Bill's plate was pretty much a copy of his first one but I decided to go for the yogurt parfaits as well more of that fabulous salad!
IMG_4667.JPG
We still had entrees to decide upon and decided to go for the blueberry pancakes (me), lobster omelette (Bill) and a surprise of lobster eggs benedict when the waitress thought we wanted both lobster dishes.
IMG_4668.JPGIMG_4669.JPG
Those pancakes were one of the most delicious things I have ever eaten. There was a flavouring in the blueberry compote that made it so unique. Bill really enjoyed his omelette but was almost too full to do justice to the eggs benedict.

I wasn't able to sample the desserts due to my nut allergy and was not a fan of the allergy friendly offering at all. We headed out on the viewing platform after finishing up and enjoyed taking in the view. Obviously we have not mastered the art of selfie taking either....we need a teenage girl to teach us!
IMG_4676.JPG
When walking to the boat dock we decided to detour at the Mickey sculpture to take a few pictures. There was another family there and they were kind enough to take a few pictures for us.
IMG_4681.JPG
We thoroughly enjoyed this experience and thought it was excellent value for the money. While $90.00 per person does sound pricey; the food, ambiance, drinks and service make it worth every penny. We will definitely be back!

I couldn't decide what I was more excited for....endless entrees or endless mimosas? Maybe both??
I completely understand the confusion on that one :laughing: Especially seeing photos of both! Wow, the food looked absolutely incredible. Your pancakes especially really caught my eye ::yes::

There was another family there and they were kind enough to take a few pictures for us.
IMG_4681.JPG
And thank goodness for it! Because this photo is SO cute! :goodvibes

What a fabulous way to start the day!

Meanwhile, Bill discovered the Bloody Mary bar and was in heaven!
Memories...That was sooooo good!!! It was my fav Bloody mary EVER!.

We thoroughly enjoyed this experience and thought it was excellent value for the money. While $90.00 per person does sound pricey; the food, ambiance, drinks and service make it worth every penny. We will definitely be back!
I agree 100%.

I completely understand the confusion on that one :laughing: Especially seeing photos of both! Wow, the food looked absolutely incredible. Your pancakes especially really caught my eye ::yes::

And thank goodness for it! Because this photo is SO cute! :goodvibes

What a fabulous way to start the day!
Those pancakes were to die for! Thanks.....I really love that photo too, it may have to be framed. :)
Memories...That was sooooo good!!! It was my fav Bloody mary EVER!.

I agree 100%.
Definitely....the brunch is great value for money spent.

Do you remember the deluxe room/junior suite category that you were able to book as part of a CL stay at Wilderness? Well, they had converted those to an alternate layout studio at Copper Creek and that is what we got!!!!
How amazing you all got that room. We stayed in one of those when it was part of the club level for my 40th b-day celebration and it is still to this day our most favorite Disney room ever.

We settled at the bar at first but were sitting beside the most obnoxious guy who was throwing back shots and talking loudly on his phone
Think it was Terry from our epic trip in May :earboy2:

We went for the Oregon Chardonnay fondue with warm pretzel bread and grapes next.
IMG_4652.JPG

And of course we had to try the famous berry cobbler!
IMG_4653.JPG
Oh 2 of my most absolute favorite things on property!!! Glad you all got away from Terry so you could enjoy them in peace

I couldn't decide what I was more excited for....endless entrees or endless mimosas? Maybe both??
Both! Definitely both!!!!

So glad to hear you all had an amazing time. It is certainly the most decadent thing going on Disney property and worth every penny of that $90.

:laughing:
of all Disney transportation, the boats are definitely my favourite!
::yes:: mine too!
We were handed mimosas as soon as we walked in and led to a lovely two top with a view of the lake.
So... were you feeling like Disney royalty? :)
Meanwhile, Bill discovered the Bloody Mary bar and was in heaven! The only thing he missed was Clamato juice to make it Canadian!
::yes:: I made Caesar's for a few US friends and except for one (who doesn't like anything tomato-ey) they all thought it was far superior to the Bloody Mary.
Bill went for the sushi and was amazed at the quality.
I've heard this from others too.
Meanwhile I was obsessed with the bacon and egg salad
That sounds good!
blueberry pancakes (me)
Yum!
lobster omelette (Bill) and a surprise of lobster eggs benedict when the waitress thought we wanted both lobster dishes.
OMG... I'm drooling...
Those pancakes were one of the most delicious things I have ever eaten.
:goodvibes
Obviously we have not mastered the art of selfie taking either....we need a teenage girl to teach us!
:laughing:
But ya done good. :)
There was another family there and they were kind enough to take a few pictures for us.
Nice of them. I see that a lot at Disney. :)

I loved the bacon and egg salad, it was so delicious! I also had the blueberry pancakes and these were so awesome! The blueberry sauce was so fresh with tons of flavor!

You look so pretty enjoying your mimosa! I’m glad it was great experience for both of you! A wonderful Anniversary celebration!

How amazing you all got that room. We stayed in one of those when it was part of the club level for my 40th b-day celebration and it is still to this day our most favorite Disney room ever.
I was literally dancing with excitement walking down that hallway. We loved the room so much!
Think it was Terry from our epic trip in May :earboy2:
I told Ariane it was Terry's cousin. He was keeping up the family traditions.
Oh 2 of my most absolute favorite things on property!!! Glad you all got away from Terry so you could enjoy them in peace
Both were really good and the wine went done well too. :)
So glad to hear you all had an amazing time. It is certainly the most decadent thing going on Disney property and worth every penny of that $90.
I can't wait to experience it again!
So... were you feeling like Disney royalty? :)
Pretty much........:goodvibes
::yes:: I made Caesar's for a few US friends and except for one (who doesn't like anything tomato-ey) they all thought it was far superior to the Bloody Mary.
I am in the non-tomato camp too but Bill loves a good Caesar.
Nice of them. I see that a lot at Disney. :)
I made sure to reciprocate and take some nice shots of their family too. I really appreciated them taking the time. :)
I loved the bacon and egg salad, it was so delicious! I also had the blueberry pancakes and these were so awesome! The blueberry sauce was so fresh with tons of flavor!

You look so pretty enjoying your mimosa! I’m glad it was great experience for both of you! A wonderful Anniversary celebration!
Thanks so much, it was such a lovely meal! I would definitely have those pancakes again and I need the recipe for that salad!!

Do you remember the deluxe room/junior suite category that you were able to book as part of a CL stay at Wilderness? Well, they had converted those to an alternate layout studio at Copper Creek and that is what we got!!!! There is only one of these room per floor and they are also bookable as part of a 2 bedroom lockoff. We felt SO fortunate to score this lovely room. Anniversary pixie dust, indeed!!

What great anniversary pixie dust! Couldn't have happened to better people!

I just adore these rooms. I would love to have that dresser in my home.

We settled at the bar at first but were sitting beside the most obnoxious guy who was throwing back shots and talking loudly on his phone.

Whaaat, that is such bizarre behavior for that lounge.

endless entrees or endless mimosas? Maybe both??

Mimosas!! But also the buffet

of all Disney transportation, the boats are definitely my favourite!

I agree! We'll see if this stays the same once the gondolas debut.

Meanwhile I was obsessed with the bacon and egg salad

Oh, I am too. That thing is so simple, but so good.

While $90.00 per person does sound pricey; the food, ambiance, drinks and service make it worth every penny. We will definitely be back!

I agree that it's well worth the money.

Ah, that bacon and egg salad :love: and yogurt parfait:love: I can't wait to go back in March! I can see my DH having more than a couple plates of the sushi too!

I agree, it is totally worth it! ::yes::

What great anniversary pixie dust! Couldn't have happened to better people!
Awwww....you are too sweet!
I just adore these rooms. I would love to have that dresser in my home.
I was obsessed with that dresser! And we had two in our room! One in the living area and one in the bedroom. I loved those deep drawers for storing my purses and I had one drawer just for my ears!
Mimosas!! But also the buffet
The buffet is all kinds of deliciousness!
I agree! We'll see if this stays the same once the gondolas debut.
I am so excited to try out the gondolas in December when I am at Pop.
I agree that it's well worth the money.
So worth it! ::yes::
Ah, that bacon and egg salad :love: and yogurt parfait:love: I can't wait to go back in March! I can see my DH having more than a couple plates of the sushi too!

I agree, it is totally worth it! ::yes::
Bill said he could have just had the sushi and the Bloody Mary bar and been perfectly happy. I loved it all....such great food and a lovely experience overall. :love:

I loved the mimosas and may have had several..... :)
Gotta get your money's worth out of it!
Those pancakes were one of the most delicious things I have ever eaten. There was a flavouring in the blueberry compote that made it so unique. Bill really enjoyed his omelette but was almost too full to do justice to the eggs benedict.
I'm glad you enjoyed the meal so much!
e thoroughly enjoyed this experience and thought it was excellent value for the money. While $90.00 per person does sound pricey; the food, ambiance, drinks and service make it worth every penny. We will definitely be back!
Of all the pricey meal options at Disney World, this one actually seems to be relatively good value with what you get out of it and the quality. I really haven't seen many reviews that would indicate otherwise!

Your selfie is better than ours are :rotfl2:If you find a teen who is willing to help you without laughing, rolling their eyes and making snide comments about your age like a couple teens I know- send them to NY to help Steve and I learn lol!

That brunch is AMAZING and I'm so happy you both enjoyed it. The Mimosas ::yes:: and all the foods were above excellent! I will definitely go back and agree the cost is 100% worth it.

Gotta get your money's worth out of it!
I'm glad you enjoyed the meal so much!
Of all the pricey meal options at Disney World, this one actually seems to be relatively good value with what you get out of it and the quality. I really haven't seen many reviews that would indicate otherwise!
I would highly recommend this brunch....definitely expensive but I don't mind spending a little more when I am getting value for my dollar. I hope you get to try it one day. :)
Your selfie is better than ours are :rotfl2:If you find a teen who is willing to help you without laughing, rolling their eyes and making snide comments about your age like a couple teens I know- send them to NY to help Steve and I learn lol!

That brunch is AMAZING and I'm so happy you both enjoyed it. The Mimosas ::yes:: and all the foods were above excellent! I will definitely go back and agree the cost is 100% worth it.
I think one of the rules for teenagers is that they must make snarky comments to their parents at least once per day. My personal favourite is the sigh of exasperation.......the Moooooommmm, don't you know that???? Lol!

I seriously cannot wait to go back for that brunch!! Simply the best and most delicious ever! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!