Confused on ticket purchase for Discovery Cove

DisneyBliss7

''Ohana means family''
I'm very confused about the ticket purchase for DC. I was going to purchase our tickets from Undercover tourist, they are $220 each which includes the dolphin swim. But I went to look at the price on the DC website and for the same tickets they are $340 each! Why such a price difference? I'm worried I'm not buying the right tickets at UCT... I know they are discounted but that is a big price gap. Also, if I do purchase them on UCT how do I book our day? Thanks :)

mjhtvchick

Universal Fan-atic
I'm very confused about the ticket purchase for DC. I was going to purchase our tickets from Undercover tourist, they are $220 each which includes the dolphin swim. But I went to look at the price on the DC website and for the same tickets they are $340 each! Why such a price difference? I'm worried I'm not buying the right tickets at UCT... I know they are discounted but that is a big price gap. Also, if I do purchase them on UCT how do I book our day? Thanks :)
The $220 on UCT is the "starting" price - once you go to the cart and select your "redemption date" - i.e. the day you want to go to DC - the price will likely jump up to a more comparable price to the DC site.

Capt_BJ

So Many Times
I would mention that I just bought tickets today for DC and saw a similar thing. The current adverts mention a price of $189 but small print says "from" and when you go to book you find price varies widely by day. Day I wanted was $340 for dolphin swim. Not as good of a deal as I was looking for.

Then I looked at the ticket office on local military base where they said $220 for a day with the dolphin swim. I figured the devil would be in the details again but no .... looking at the same day I got DC with dolphin for $220 per person ... and this includes the 14 day included admission for Sea World and Aquatica . . . .

Connect

Disney News and Updates

Daily Updates and News

UNIVERSAL PODCASTS

UNIVERSAL ORLANDO VIDEOS

UNIVERSAL ATTRACTIONS