Everything about PhotoPass and Memory Maker.

Status
Not open for further replies.
My big question is this: Since 2014, has this service improved at all? We booked a 7-day trip for late November 2017 and my first instinct was to NOT purchase memory maker again becasue of the faux pas we experienced last time. But so much time has gone by and I'm wondering if these bugs have been worked out at this point. Any feedback?

Overall, not really.

I'm not seeing the "download all" option when in my photos. I already activated memory maker but it's only allowing me to select my photos to download one at a time... and that moves them to my download center and then I have to select to download them each again?!?!

Anyone know where they moved the "download all" button?

I'm not seeing the "download all" option when in my photos. I already activated memory maker but it's only allowing me to select my photos to download one at a time... and that moves them to my download center and then I have to select to download them each again?!?!

Anyone know where they moved the "download all" button?

Nevermind... I did find a way to download, but it's not all of the photos. I have 339 photos according the the page, but when I go to download it's only selecting 267. Anyone know why this might be?

thank you so much I was going to buy the before visit package until I read that we can get the military memory maker package for almost half the price. We're definitely going to do that! These forums are lifesavers.

hey folks,
I've read the terms of the AP with PhotoPass multiple times and the Memory Maker terms umpteen times. Based on the descriptions and terms, it seems to me that for AP with PP, you only get to download regular pictures taken by photographers. The Memory Maker seems to include attraction, dining, and magic shots which are not clearly included for AP with PP. I would love to know if anyone has firsthand experience. I read in another forum where someone said they were only able to download ride shots taken on Buzz Lightyear but not other ride photos. If this is the case, it would seem as though there may still be some value in MM. Could someone shed some light? thanks

hey folks,
I've read the terms of the AP with PhotoPass multiple times and the Memory Maker terms umpteen times. Based on the descriptions and terms, it seems to me that for AP with PP, you only get to download regular pictures taken by photographers. The Memory Maker seems to include attraction, dining, and magic shots which are not clearly included for AP with PP. I would love to know if anyone has firsthand experience. I read in another forum where someone said they were only able to download ride shots taken on Buzz Lightyear but not other ride photos. If this is the case, it would seem as though there may still be some value in MM. Could someone shed some light? thanks
I can confirm that Magic Shots, dining and attraction photos/videos can be downloaded with an AP with the PhotoPass download entitlement.

did you also have family and friends with your Michael? did they have any problems downloading or seeing their photos? thanks

hey folks,

any photo that disney takes is a photopass photo and first hand can say yes you get them all. and yes, first hand experience with all types of photos including photobooths and trials for new types of photos.

did you also have family and friends with your Michael? did they have any problems downloading or seeing their photos? thanks

only the MDE account that has the AP holder can download them. Same goes with memory maker. Neither option expands downloads to every mde account linked together.

so a CM just told my wife that only the MDE accountholder with the AP will get their photos uploaded into PP account. so friends and family travelling with us who we have linked to our account will not get their photos uploaded into the AP accountholder's MDE account. does this make sense, or is this a case of the CM not fully understanding how this works. I understand only the AP MDE can download. thanks

so a CM just told my wife that only the MDE accountholder with the AP will get their photos uploaded into PP account. so friends and family travelling with us who we have linked to our account will not get their photos uploaded into the AP accountholder's MDE account. does this make sense, or is this a case of the CM not fully understanding how this works. I understand only the AP MDE can download. thanks

I can personally say that this is a misunderstanding. We traveled with DD & DSiL in January, and she could see all of my photos as well as theirs in the PhotoPass section of her MDE, and vice versa. As the AP holder, I downloaded them when we got home and shared via a flash drive.

You do have to give each other permission to view your photos, in your Friends & Family list.

I can personally say that this is a misunderstanding. We traveled with DD & DSiL in January, and she could see all of my photos as well as theirs in the PhotoPass section of her MDE, and vice versa. As the AP holder, I downloaded them when we got home and shared via a flash drive.

You do have to give each other permission to view your photos, in your Friends & Family list.

Yeah the CM does not understand it and anyone you are linked to their photos will appear and you can download them. Now there is an option someone linked to you have to stop you from seeing them (as you also have that option to stop them from seeing yours). by default, you both see each others photos now (there was a time that wasn't the case).

Do you have any idea when the dates on the stickers will change to 2017? They are currently 2016 still. Only 1 border says 2017

Do you have any idea when the dates on the stickers will change to 2017? They are currently 2016 still. Only 1 border says 2017

no clue, surprised there isn't more 2017 already as these are all time sensitive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter