Closed: Confirmed Reservation for Rent - Christmas Eve - Dec 26, 2022 **REDUCED $1768** @ Villas Of Grand Floridian - Resort STUDIO Lagoon View

Status
Not open for further replies.

jcwalt

Earning My Ears
DVC Premium
Confirmed December Reservation. Christmas at the sold-out Grand Floridian for Christmas! This room sleeps 5 adults with 2 queen-size beds, 1 single pull-down bed.

Details:
Disney Villas at the Grand Floridian (VGF) Resort STUDIO Lagoon View
Check-in: 12/24/22
Check-out :12/26/22 ( 2 Nights)
Price: $1768. **Today Only Discount (originally $1968)

Payment Terms: PayPal or Venmo is preferred (fee’s to be paid by buyer or no fee’s through friends and family on Paypal). Payment is due in full at at booking. A simple, straight forward electronic rental agreement is used. All bookings are final and non-refundable.

To confirm your stay, Please Send me a PM with these details:
  1. Full Names of all guests (include ages of those under 18)
  2. Primary Guest must include their address, phone number, and email address (Do not post private information on this board – please send a private message)
If you want to use the PM system, you need to have at least 10 posts. Use this link to get those up if needed.
www.disboards.com/threads/using-this-board-to-up-your-post-count-please.3571551/

Please reach out with any questions! Thank you!

Last edited:

Are you able to add more days?
Hello - I have added one additional day, (night of 26th) if interested - making reservation l Dec 24-27 (3 nights). No additional nights are available. If interested, PM me. Thx.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter