Confirmation question

sdw711

Earning My Ears
I recently booked a room at Royal Pacific and Cabana Bay through Expedia for June. Do the Universal hotels normally send out emails after a reservation is made? Also it did not ask me to include the names of the rest of the traveling party, is that something I do when I check in? I have never stayed onsite at Universal and am trying to make sure I have everything in order. Thanks

You'll be fine. The hotels typically won't send you emails when you booked on a 3rd party site.

But you'll be fine. I've always booked through a separate site. When you check in they'll ask for everyone's name to print them on your room keys (everyone gets one to use/show for early entry and Express Pass).

Ive looked at the 3rd party booking sites and have not found Rpr deals for any of my dates.

How much did Expedia save you against the Loews booking site?

I'm curious is why I have asked.

I've used Expedia for other trips but never for Florida

It was the same price through Expedia but I also used ebates and will get around $150 back between the two reservations.

You'll be fine. The hotels typically won't send you emails when you booked on a 3rd party site.

But you'll be fine. I've always booked through a separate site. When you check in they'll ask for everyone's name to print them on your room keys (everyone gets one to use/show for early entry and Express Pass).
Thank you very much. I always overthink everything before a vacation worried I didnt book something correctly. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter