Confirmation?? Linda if you read this, get ahold of me

Tiggeroo

Grammar Nazi
Help, I've gotten no e-mail confirmation, and as far as I know my check hasn't been cashed. I sent it in a long long time ago. Received what I thought was confirmation no the computer at the registration site. This was for event only. Linda, if you're reading this, let me know.
New e-mail TinaBoardman@home.com

67.gif

<font size="5"><font color="purple"><font face="Comic Sans MS"><marquee direction=right "align="middle" behavior="alternate">The Wonderful Thing About Tiggers is Tiggers are Wonderful Things</marquee></font></font></font>

Just sent you an email

Linda
flowerface.GIF

Family Board Host

Coordinator Dis Convention 2001

I don't know where you sent the e-mail but I didn't get it. I have recently switched ISP's. Can you try sending it to either Tinaboardman@home.com or Tiggeroomom@msn.com

67.gif

<font size="5"><font color="purple"><font face="Comic Sans MS"><marquee direction=right "align="middle" behavior="alternate">The Wonderful Thing About Tiggers is Tiggers are Wonderful Things</marquee></font></font></font>

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter