Confirm PS's...When?

MICKEEP

DIS Veteran
Is it necessary or recommended to confirm all your PS's before you head down to WDW?

:confused: :confused: :confused:

that would be a good idea, especially if your PS's are closely related to your tight schedule. or you may check it when you check in at your resort.

I would definitely confirm PS - especially if you have any of the hard to get PS like CRT. You wouldn't want to show up for a meal that you were looking forward to on the wrong day or at the wrong time.

I usually do at check-in, but then I usually do not have hard-to-get PS.

We've never confirmed a PS in 20 years of going to WDW and have never had a problem. You can get a printout of all your PS's from guest services when you check in.

Originally posted by MICKEEP
Is it necessary or recommended to confirm all your PS's before you head down to WDW?

I would recommend it. It is very easy to accidentally make a booking for the wrong night, or at the wrong venue on the Disney PS system. Just call back and give them your PS Number, by searching the PS #, the info comes right up. Have them read the info back to you, even verify the spelling of your last name. This is a very good idea to avoid any disappoinments when you arrive at the podium and the greeter says, "Oh, here it is, you are schedule for dinner tomorrow night......"
On a very busy night, and if you are a larger party, they may not be able to accomodate you. Which I am sure would really tick off any normal person.

Mom always said "Better Safe Than Sorry!"

Have Fun, and be sure to share your experiences here on the forum when you get back home!

Next time I ring up to get a PS, I'll go through some of the ones we've already made! Thanks also for the info about getting a printout of all your PS's from guest services when you check in. I didn't know that and we'll get a list when we arrive.

Cheryl

This past October, we had a PS for a coveted Princess Breakfast at Epcot in Norway. They somehow didn't have our PS, but I had a PS#, so they seated us without further question. It taught me that it is a good idea to have your PS #s with you!!

I just confirmed mine last night. All I had to do was give her my phone number and she brought them all up, even the ones that I had cancelled. Our trip is Nov. 26

I have my confirmation #'s ( made my reservations back in July) and will bring those with us. I was just going to ask at check-in to confirm them. I figured it's one less long distance phone call on my home bill.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter