Confession time....what haven't you seen/had at Disneyland?????

jonahsmommy

Mouseketeer
Ok....so DH and I have been going to Disneyland for 20 years and we still haven't done the following:

-had a dole whip
-seen the Aladdin Show
-gone into the Tikki Room
:blush: (probably more, that's all that I could think of at the moment)

So fess up....what haven't you seen/had at Disneyland????

I was a local AP for two years so i feel like I have no excuses but I have never:

had a dole whip (had it finally in 2012, but in WDW- hoping to try one this Christmas!)
Been on: Space Mountain, Storyland Canal Boats or Dumbo
Gotten ears with my name on it (also want to do that this time!)

Ok....so DH and I have been going to Disneyland for 20 years and we still haven't done the following:

-had a dole whip
Okay... that is too funny. Dole whips are great, but not my thing. My family LOVES them. When we were there this week with my mom - all she wanted to do during our three days was Ride POTC, Luigi's tires and eat a Dole Whip. On Monday the line was about 50 deep at 1pm. I was totally surprised that so many people knew about the Dole Whip magic. We ended up waiting about 15 people deep at 7 or 8pm.

I have never had a Dole Whip, but I don't like soft serve and the idea of them doesn't sound like something I would like.

I can't think of anything else I haven't done at one time or another.

-had a dole whip
-seen the Aladdin Show
-gone into the Tikki Room
:blush: (probably more, that's all that I could think of at the moment)

So fess up....what haven't you seen/had at Disneyland????

pretty much all these. I didn't even know about the Aladdin show. :( Sadly, I had an annual pass in 2012...luckily I'll be getting it again this November so I can rectify this.

I haven't been on:

Roger Rabbit's Cartoon Spin
Gadget's Go Coaster
Casey Junior Train

I haven't seen the Aladdin show either. Or ridden the Wheel of Death or CA Screamin' (And it's because I am a wuss, LOL).

I have never been in the Penny Arcade, eaten at any of the "fancy" restaurants besides Blue Bayou, or ridden the Golden Zephyr. I think that's about it.

Oh, I feel bad admitting some of these!:sad:

I have never...
--Rode the Explorer Canoes
--Rode Screamin' (this is changing this next visit in January)
--Ate a Turkey Leg (another one that will be accomplished in January)
--Found the Petting Zoo, let alone actually visit and pet any creatures!
--Cared about Fantasmic! (Yes, it's true, I could never see it again, and be okay with it!)

However, I think I've done a lot of things that are often overlooked--like Mr Lincoln!

Gosh we've been 13 times and it seems like we haven't done a lot of stuff!

We have never:
Had a dole whip
Been on Matterhorn, Space Mountain or Splash Mountain (DDs have been working up the courage and think they are ready for these rides next trip)
Eaten at a TS restaurant
Been on Casey Jr
Seen fantasmic
Had a turkey leg
Traded pins

Oh, I love Dole Whips!

I've never eaten a Mickey ice cream bar.

I have never ridden:
Mickey's Fun Wheel
Grizzly River Run
California Screamin'
because I am a big chicken (however I have been on Tower of Terror twice, so that should count for something!)

I have also never ridden:
Mad Tea Party
Roger Rabbit's Car Toon Spin
Gadget's Go Coaster

I also haven't ridden Radiator Springs Racers yet since we couldn't even get near them last trip - next time though!

Never stayed in a Disneyland Resort Hotel, although we did go to a character breakfast at the Grand Californian, so I've seen inside.

BTMRR. It has never been open when we have been there. Also the Mark Twain. I hope to do both in January:rolleyes2
We always go for at least 10 days....which means we do EVERYTHING:thumbsup2

I have been a DL local my whole life and an AP holder for a few years now

On my still to do list....

Disneyland
- Ride in the Lilly Belle
- Taken a Tour
- Enjoy a Disneyland Starbucks Coffee
- BBB visit for soon to be 4yo DD
- Attend 24 hour event
- Purchase art work
- Attend a D23 Expo
- Spot a celebrity other than Mickey or Minnie
- Dine at Club 33

DCA
- Silly Symphony Swings ( I doubt I ever will, they freak me out )
- Grizzly River Run ( Never will, don't like to get wet on attractions )
- Aladdin Musical ( Doesn't appeal to me )
- Muppet Vision 3-D
- Turtle Talk
- Animation Academy
- Club 1901
- WOC

DTD
- Build A Bear
- Buy a Pair of Little Miss Match Sox
- Ice Skate during the holidays

Resort Hotels
- Eat at Goofy's Kitchen
- Swim in the DLH pool
- Picture taken with resort Santa during the holidays

I have never been in Innovations or Captain EO
Never rode the Canoes, Lilly bell, Casey Jr., or any Main St. Vehicle
Never done a tour or Club 33

I hope to get that last one off my list someday :-)

Hoping to get annual passes next year and see more!....after all....its only a 6 hr drive for me :-)

I've never ridden a canoe around Tom sawyers island
I've never eaten at Club 33
I've never taken a tour

One day!!

We were lucky this summer as we were able to spend 12 days at DL for our DD's graduation trip so we were able to do things we have never done before, even if it was something that did not appeal to me/us.

One was the canoes. Mistake!!! But I can say I did it and will never do it again. lol

The other was Captain EO. I think my hubby almost divorced me over these two. :rotfl2:

STILL TO DO:

We always mean to do Astro Orbiters but the wait always seems to get us and we end up getting out of line.

Jumpin Jelly Fish in DCA.

That's all I can think of right now. Wow.

This is too funny, because I too have been to DLR many, many times.

DL:
Mr Lincoln (plan to se that this Dec), splash Mtn (afraid of drops), Matterhorn (but plan to fix this in dec) , lillybelle, canoes (not interested in doing this), Tom Sayers island and chip and dales treehouse, captain EO and innoventions

Dca:
Golden zephyr, grr (not interested in getting wet), TOT and screaming (chicken!), fun wheel (again, chicken).

Things I finally did and am so glad I did? Animation academy in dca-it was great!! Highly recommend!! Jedi academy in DL which dd loved! It was hysterical too!

And those who haven't done alladin really should!! It's a great show and the genie makes it even better!

Splash Mountain

Love the movie.
Love the song.
Dying to experience the inside.
Just can't get myself to do the drop.

- Dreams

I Haven't:
been on Finding Nemo, Disneyland Railroad or the Monorail, Grizzly River Run, I'm sure there are others, been in the Tiki Room or Petting Zoo - I just found it on my cell phone map so going to check it out next trip, had a Mickey Mouse ice cream bar or eaten in most of the restaurants. We just started going to Disney in Dec 2012 (since we were kids) and have had 2 trips so far and our next one planned in a few months :banana: so making a list of things to try!

Aside from numerous restaurants i havent eaten at, I have never:

- been to the Tiki Room
- ridden Monsters Inc
- seen the Aladdin show
- been to Pixie Hollow
- been on Luigi's Flying Tyres
- been on RSR
- been to the Main Street Cinema
- ridden Finding Nemo
- Snow White's grotto
- Tom Sawyers Island
- the canoes
- Gadgets Go Coaster
- any of the Bug's Land rides (only its tough to be a bug - felt a bit silly to do the others just me and my fiancé at 22&24!)
- turtle talk with crush
- ridden the golden zephyr
- had a look at the redwood creek challenge trail

All of which I plan to rectify when we are there in 10 days!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!