Confess one weird thing

Judy from Boise

Watch out – might take away your
about yourself:hug: don't worry we won't hold it against you !

OK, this is weird, and possible disturbing.........my DH is a workout fiend, and when he comes home from the gym I like to lick him behind his ear because it is so good and salty... kind of the same as eating the salty whole peanuts at the ballgame .

OK, who can top that weirdness??????

OK, this is weird, and possible disturbing.........my DH is a workout fiend, and when he comes home from the gym I like to lick him behind his ear because it is so good and salty... kind of the same as eating the salty whole peanuts at the ballgame .

LOL

I was going to say that I have a deep fondness for teddy bears (which for someone my gender and age is out of the question), but that's hard to beat!

Man, I'm gonna have to go think of something better...

LOL

I was going to say that I have a deep fondness for teddy bears (which for someone my gender and age is out of the question).

So do I! The only problem is that I now just have way too many of them! I live in a small apartment and they seem to be everywhere!

Uhhhh......Wow Judy, I think you are going to win this one! LOL!!

But I'm gonna try! Let's see.....

I am a terrible housekeeper - does that count? I keep waiting for Mary Poppins to show up and teach me that great "snap your fingers and everything puts itself away" trick. Until then, I am hopeless.....

And if we could possibly distract the tag fairy AWAY from this thread, that would be AWESOME........:rolleyes1

So do I! The only problem is that I now just have way too many of them! I live in a small apartment and they seem to be everywhere!

Make that three of us - I've got about 50 in my bedroom at latest count, in varying sizes from beanie baby up to a very large goofy.

My current favourite though is my very girly bunny - she's currently dressed in a denim skirt, pink Disney Princess top and pink hair flowers, but she's also been known to wear a Cinderella dress or pink pyjamas and dressing gown (as well as a more standard set of jeans and t shirt. She travels everywhere on holiday with me at the moment and even has her own passport.

There's a few pictures on the DLRP chat thread here for anybody who wants a look.

Not sure if I've got anything else to add - I'm a little odd at times though, so there's a good chance I'll think of something to add later :rotfl:

And if we could possibly distract the tag fairy AWAY from this thread, that would be AWESOME........:rolleyes1

Agreed on this as that tag fairy has an evil sense of humour at times - one of the DLRP regulars was stuck with 3 tags all saying something like "I stink of sick" for an entire night on her last visit to the DLRP board:lmao:

I have three nice tags and I really really want to keep two of them.
I am a neurovariant so I could gross you out easily.
I got references who can attest to my nastyness, lewdness, potty mouth, and disgusting loathsome yuckyness. The line forms to the right and there are plenty.

Peanut butter on onions please

LOL

I was going to say that I have a deep fondness for teddy bears (which for someone my gender and age is out of the question), but that's hard to beat!

Man, I'm gonna have to go think of something better...

I still have the teddy bear Santa gave me on my first Christmas (I was 6 months old, I graduated in '89~~you do the math!!!) AND he still has both of his original eyes:rotfl:

Weird doesn't begin to describe this...:crazy2: :scared:

hmmmmmmm
my house is never clean
I like to eat gas causing food :thumbsup2
I think Will Ferrel is smoking hot :lovestruc
people think my Disneyland obsession is weird but I am accepted here so maybe that does not count.
I am obsessed with Rams football , they may not be good but it's my team!

By the way I am class of 89 too :cheer2:

I'm extremely OCD. Obsessive Compulsive. Have a few phobia's too. :rotfl:

I'm a mess.

1. Carry around hand sanitizer bottle, especially in an open public place like DL. (I hate shaking hands with someone)
2. I have to smell my food before I eat it otherwise, I can't eat.
3. I won't drink milk unless someone tastes it first to make sure it's ok.
4. I touch the place where my wallet and phone are kept on me at least 5 times from the house to the car just to make 100% sure that they are there.
5. Clowns or anything in costume terrify me and weird me out. You should see me at DL when a character comes near me. I freeze. There are NO pictures of me with any Disney character.
6. I can't stand anything messy or art work/picture frames that are hanging crooked. I've been known to clean and pick up at someone elses home if I can't stand it enough.

These are just a handful.

Ok, enough sharing for me.

I still have the teddy bear Santa gave me on my first Christmas (I was 6 months old, I graduated in '89~~you do the math!!!) AND he still has both of his original eyes:rotfl:
Ooh, you beat me. I stole my sister's childhood teddy bear a few years back (because it's so darned cute), and the tag says it dates back to '79. It went through the wash once, and literally half the fur was pulled off the bear. It's so bald now without just a couple of patchy spots of fur. And its so raggedy. Someone once said it looked like it had leprosy. :rotfl:

I'm a mess.

1. Carry around hand sanitizer bottle, especially in an open public place like DL. (I hate shaking hands with someone)
4. I touch the place where my wallet and phone are kept on me at least 5 times from the house to the car just to make 100% sure that they are there.
5. Clowns or anything in costume terrify me and weird me out. You should see me at DL when a character comes near me. I freeze. There are NO pictures of me with any Disney character.
6. I can't stand anything messy or art work/picture frames that are hanging crooked. I've been known to clean and pick up at someone elses home if I can't stand it enough.

:lmao: If I ever see you in the parks, I'll be sure to give a wave or a chest bump. I'll keep in mind to avoid the handshake. :rotfl2:

Ooh, you beat me. I stole my sister's childhood teddy bear a few years back (because it's so darned cute), and the tag says it dates back to '79. It went through the wash once, and literally half the fur was pulled off the bear. It's so bald now without just a couple of patchy spots of fur. And its so raggedy. Someone once said it looked like it had leprosy. :rotfl:

:lmao: If I ever see you in the parks, I'll be sure to give a wave or a chest bump. I'll keep in mind to avoid the handshake. :rotfl2:

That would be perfect! You should see me when a character puts his arms around me. I know his/her paws have touched a hundred people/kids that day. On top of not liking people in costumes, that thought just makes me cringe.

I need help. :lmao:

At least I admit it.

<-------once had a crush on Gollum. Ok the actor not the character but it was while he was in LOTR...
Had a childhood crush on Robinhood in Disney's animated film, and the Hee Haw twins about the same time. Also the blue saxaphone player on the Muppets., a little later (probably 8 or 9 lol) Years later (ok in my 30's) developed a rip roaring crush on dead 50 years Errol Flynn while renting a library copy of Robinhood. Whet's the difference really-- inaccessible dead or alive right. Ok well in Errol's case you just had to be young, thin, and swim out to his boat....
Have 13 cats and received 2 crazy cat lady action figures for my birthday this year. :cat:

I'm a mess.

You can come over to my house anytime......LOL Hmmm, weird things......I don't know......ummmmmm I like to give myself Henna tattoos, I hate having my toenails unpolished. They are currently plain and have been that way for a few weeks now and it's absolutely making me insane.....I have this need to paint them.....lol Those are the weirdest ones I can think of right now.....I'm sure something else will come to mind tho. lol

I'm a mess.

:lmao::lmao: I may not carry the hand sanitizer with me but as soon as I get home from anywhere I immediately wash my hands.

I had to wash my hands after reading your post!!:rotfl2:

If I see you in the parks I"ll give you an elbow knock!! It'll remind me of Young Frankenstein ("oh darling not the hair"):lmao::lmao::lmao: That movie cracks me, sorry!

QUOTE]

Like I said, he still has his eyes but he is bald too. Too many mud baths that resulted in a soap bath, my mom tells me.:rotfl2: BTW his name is Rosko

That would be perfect! You should see me when a character puts his arms around me. I know his/her paws have touched a hundred people/kids that day. On top of not liking people in costumes, that thought just makes me cringe.

I need help. :lmao:

At least I admit it.

admitting it is the first step!

You can come over to my house anytime......LOL Hmmm, weird things......I don't know......ummmmmm I like to give myself Henna tattoos, I hate having my toenails unpolished. They are currently plain and have been that way for a few weeks now and it's absolutely making me insane.....I have this need to paint them.....lol Those are the weirdest ones I can think of right now.....I'm sure something else will come to mind tho. lol

I like to have my tootsies painted too!!!

No grad night........we moved in my senior year:scared1:and they ruined it for me! Went to school so close to DL till 11th grade and no senior trip here in Vegas . I am making up for it now!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter