Concourse Steakhouse??

BTW their menu has changed (i know it has at lunch and i bet it has for dinner too) and they offer some new selection (peach BBQ pork tenderloin on the lunch menu and a pasta dish). IN fact i wish i had jotted down the new menu because i haven't seen it online anywhere.

Service was great at the and the location was nice, i was disappointed in the dish i got (the pork was overcooked and a bit tough) and this was enough to make it the worse sit down restaurant i ate at wdw. However this is mainly due to the quality of the other places i ate at (jiko, boma, brown derby, etc) and not a knock on the place itself.

considering the limited sit down lunch options in the Mk area this is the best i know of, however I'm not sure i would go for dinner with so many places just a monorail ride away.

p.s their onion soup is great.

Originally posted by harlock_jds
Considering the limited sit down lunch options in the Mk area this is the best i know of, however I'm not sure i would go for dinner with so many places just a monorail ride away.

I couldn't agree more. It may not even be the best sit-down lunch option; Kona Cafe and Grand Floridian Cafe trump it easy. However, the vibe is unmatched and their specialties are very good (the onion soup; their burgers, which are the best in the MK area).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter