concourse steakhouse will close in october

tim allen

Mouseketeer
Just booked my 17 adrs today and the nice lady told me she has a list up to october and concourse is not on it for closures between now and october so august people shold be ok hope this helps people. Please note this is what I have been told today and seeing some of the flaming people have got from some threads lately "please dont shoot the mesenger" its just what I was told:) :)

happy holidays

Just booked my 17 adrs today and the nice lady told me she has a list up to october and concourse is not on it for closures between now and october so august people shold be ok hope this helps people. Please note this is what I have been told today and seeing some of the flaming people have got from some threads lately "please dont shoot the mesenger" its just what I was told:) :)

happy holidays
I sure hope the information you got was correct because this would mean the Food & Fun Center would also stay open and would not move to the Concourse Steakhouse location because it would also stay open. I am saying this because when my family & I stay at the Contemporary in August we don't need to worry about the Food & Fun Center closing, because what happens to the Concourse Steakhouse has a great effect on the moving of the Food & Fun Center.

I sure am hoping this is correct as I made my Aug ADR's and Concourse Steakhouse is one of them. We will be staying at CR and are counting on the Food & Fun Center being open as well. Crossing my fingers...

It may just be closing for referb.
The hot rumor going around is that it will be closing & moving to the 1st floor where the Food & Fun Center is. Once that part is done when it re-opens the name will change to the Waive & feature an Asian themed menu.

If true, that would be super-duper. I'll be staying at the CR the middle of September, so I might just make the cutoff point. Thanks for sharing!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!