Concierge service?

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by dan40, Feb 17, 2017.

1. dan40

dan40 Mouseketeer

Is Concierge Service available at all WDW resorts?

A colleague of mine says she and her family stayed at the Disneyland Pacific Hotel and paid an extra $75 per night and got meals made to order for them delivered when they wanted it right to their room.

She says, "...[we] got free breakfast, snacks, dessert, wine, etc. We had a bunch of us in a double attached room, including kids, so it was so worth it."

Instead of a meal plan, if the CBR has this, then it sounds like something I'd be interested in!

2. anomamatt

anomamatt Mouseketeer

Yes, club level service is offered by the deluxe hotels. It's generally a $100-200 per night premium.

But it certainly won't replace a meal plan, especially the lunch-time snack offerings (pretzels, trail mix, light veggies, etc).

dan40 likes this.
  3. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Resort.

to hide this advert.
  4. rwdavis2

rwdavis2 DIS Veteran

Club Level at WDW is nothing like you describe for Disneyland. And what is Disneyland Pacific Hotel? Disneyland has Paradise Pier, Disneyland Hotel, and Grand Californian. Maybe Disneyland Pacific Hotel is an offsite hotel that offers these services.

Hopefully and DisneyWorldbuff like this.
  5. dan40

dan40 Mouseketeer

I'm not staying at a Deluxe, but rather, a Moderate. Plus, I can't see spending all that extra cash when I could get everything relatively inexpensively on property. Thanks for the info though!

6. dan40

dan40 Mouseketeer

This is what she said, I thought it was something new. It's another name for Paradise Pier hotel.

7. VAfamily1998

VAfamily1998 DIS Veteran

I stayed club level at Paradise Pier two years ago and it was nothing like that (made to order meals sent to the room, as part of the included benefits of club level.) In fact, I felt the club level food offerings at Paradise Pier were FAR less than what I've experienced at the Disney World resorts I've stayed club level (Yacht club and Boardwalk.)

8. DisneyWorldbuff

DisneyWorldbuff Colorado

The only moderate that offers anything close to a Club Level room would be Coronado Springs business class room. Even then, light breakfast, snacks and beer/wine will only be offered. I think you would be better off having a grocery delivery to your resort for your snacks and drinks.

9. Hopefully

Hopefully DIS Veteran

Coronado Springs has closed their club rooms

10. DisneyWorldbuff

DisneyWorldbuff Colorado

Oh no! Thanks for letting me know. I had no idea. I know they are expanding the resort and adding club level to the new building to be constructed, but that's not going to be for a while. Wow.

11. _auroraborealis_

_auroraborealis_ I like marshmallows. And adult beverages.

The new building requires the destruction of 9B, which is where BC was. The new tower is likely to price like a deluxe.

But no, you ain't getting Club Service at a Mod. Nope.

DisneyWorldbuff and Hopefully like this.
  12. bumbershoot

bumbershoot DIS Veteran

It hasn't been called that in decades.

And club level is NOT made to order and delivered . Not even close. The other stuff yes.

13. DG25

DG25 Mouseketeer

We stayed Paradise Pier club level last year, for a very good price, seriously, $12 more with an AP than a regular room. But it was nothing like you explained. We did get the best theme park view we ever saw. We did get a great breakfast, and enough to eat dinner, because we eat light for dinner. But we did have to go out and eat for lunch which is our big meal of the day. We loved having drinks, they let you take as many as you want during the day. For the $12 it was well worth it, but I have never seen it just $12 ever before or since and to me I don't think it would be worth the $150 it usually is. Oh and it was like mid April during the mid week. But they do not deliver food to your room or give you full meals.