Concierge Level at Disneyland Hotel

Your room and overall hotel service will be a couple steps down from Four Seasons. I haven't stayed in Concierge, but I would imagine only the concierge lounge would have better service than the rest of the hotel. There are no high end hotels in the area.

I have not stayed in a Four Seasons. That being said I have seen many complaints over the years from people who expected club level at DLR to be equivalent to hotels like Four Seasons. If that's the level of service you expect for the price you will pay for DLH CL do not do it. You will be upset about getting ripped off your whole trip. Concierge level at DLR is for: easy light food (continental breakfast, light evening appetizers with beer & wine, so-so evening desserts) and having a DLH CM available to answer your questions and address your problems from 7am - 10pm. That's it. Convenience and location. Since many people want those at disneyland the price for that convenience & location is correspondingly high.

We like GCH CL for its convenience and because our fam of 5 likes having the extra space to get away from the room but not be in the crowds. We enjoy the light breakfast away from crowds and appetizers after our afternoon break before returning to the parks. We pay a pretty penny for it because we decided it is the most relaxing way to do DL & the close proximity to the parks is great. But, I am under no illusion that I'm getting great bang for my buck. Outside of DLR, I'm a Hyatt Place, Hyatt House, Residence Inn, Springhill Suites sort of traveler.

No resort at the park is Four Seasons nice. Maybe if you are doing a signature suite or one of the presidential suites at the Grand, but that's it. As far as the Concierge level, it's nice. We had it for 9 nights back in 2015 and enjoyed the food, view, etc. If I was paying book rate for it, it wouldn't have been a deal though.

Our family loves the E-ticket club at DLH. It guarantees a stay in our favorite tower and the kids love renting out DVDs. We’ve always been able to get at least two full meals out of it, but we are light eaters who enjoy the cookie jar and snacks throughout the day. :ssst: I probably wouldn’t do CL if it was just DH and myself but with the kiddos it’s great! We’ve also tried the Craftsman Club which is what I believe the CL lounge over at the GCH is called, and we much prefer the DLH lounge and food options!

We have done conceirge at both WDW and DL, its nice in the morning, but the evening free drink times seems to come at a time when you are not at the hotel, for the money I would just get a regular room and stop at starbucks

One thing that isn't widely known is that they will bring you beer/wine outside of the official evening cocktail time if you ask.

We've done concierge at DLH and PPH. You pay by room, and if you stay in a suite, it counts as one room, regardless of number of bedrooms or number of guests. So, for a large family like ours (six of us, and past trips we have had up to 8) it is totally worth it. The four adults are all coffee drinkers and it keeps us from having to bring our own coffee pot (although, we may bring it anyhow), which is huge for us. Also, my dad eats fruit for breakfast every day, so he can just eat in the club. My picky kids all eat bagels and cereal, so they're taken care of too. We get bottles of water and yogurt and juice boxes and head to the parks. It is great!

We also utilize the afternoon/evening snacks just about every day. They aren't anything extravagant, but they work for us.

They loan out movies (we usually watch one per day, too much else going on to watch more than that) and have the paper and coloring things also. It really is quite nice.

Depends. Its really bice if tou can make use of the food and drinks. If you have "breakfast " there and are able to head back for drinks and appetizers in the afternoon etc. if your kids are little and you come back in the afternoon to cool off and the kids can chill in the lounge. thats my thinking on it is if you can make up some of the added cost by literally eating it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter