Concierge at Polynesian?

disneyagain

DIS Veteran
Starting to get my budget together for a trip in February 2006. I'm curious what rates people have paid at Polynesian concierge for the end of January, beginning of February (VALUE SEASON).

I've checked Mousesavers and found rates for regular gardenview room (for this year), but I'm curious about concierge.

I'm thinking about booking with Dreams Unlimited at rack rate and then hope for a discount as we get closer, but I'd kind of like an idea before I take the plunge!

THANKS!

We're booked for Feb. 7-13, gv Poly concierge. I think we paid about $410/night. I used a code, so this seems to be the best we could get. At the time we made reservations, there weren't any AP discounts available (left). We did only book about 6 weeks ago, so we were happy to get that. We do so love the Polynesian. :D

We are at Poly LVC Feb 10-13 for $479 - as Kaye said, discounts were quite limited this year.

Yikes! We may just try for a regular room....Or my DS(13) may end up with a different hotel.....Ahhhh, the planning begins...I think I enjoy that as much as the trip!

We are going Feb 12-19 I checked a bunch of different options. We are considered Value time and I have no codes no discounts so I am paying rack. Anyway it went like this-Lagoon view regular 400 (plus tax 446)
Garden Conceirge 410
Garden View 304
I did not even ask about Lagoon Conceirge. The $$ for just garden conceirge determend that we would not use it to be worth it. The conceirge is in one building and you have to go to the lounge for all of the food and drink offerings. W/ 3 young kids, (9,5,2), and the time we plan to stay in the park, and getting a refridg in the room we figured it was not worth it right now, at this point in our kids ages and our needs. hope that helped! princess:

So about $100/night to have concierge service (when you compare garden-regular to garden-concierge)...It might be worth it....Here's hoping that I'll find a discount code that will work to bring down the rate some.

Thanks for all your responses, I now have an idea of what I need to budget if we go this route.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter