Concession Fee with car rental

blessedby3

Actually Blessedby4 now, but cant change my userna
What is the concession fee charged for renting a car? When I check on rates sometimes that fee is there and sometimes it isnt. I am a member of EC on National, but havent paid attention to when I am checking rates both ways (with and without EC) if this makes the difference. This is all Greek to me!!! :flower:

blessedby3 said:
What is the concession fee charged for renting a car? When I check on rates sometimes that fee is there and sometimes it isnt. I am a member of EC on National, but havent paid attention to when I am checking rates both ways (with and without EC) if this makes the difference. This is all Greek to me!!! :flower:
It is the fee you pay for them having a concession at the airport.
It matters not if you use EC or not, you will pay it. The priceless code eliminates one fee, but, I really cannot remember which one it is.

Okay, that is what I booked with. The priceless code and a coupon. Guess that is why it is not on my reservation sheet. It really bumps the price up to have that on. Is this the only code that takes it off? Thanks for the help.

blessedby3 said:
Okay, that is what I booked with. The priceless code and a coupon. Guess that is why it is not on my reservation sheet. It really bumps the price up to have that on. Is this the only code that takes it off? Thanks for the help.
Yes, it is the only code it takes off.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter