I am now getting worked up and I don't if I should be that I made the wrong decision on my photograher. I am now considering switching to Randy Chapman because you get so much more in his packages and I know he will do a good job. I originally had Randy booked but then I found this other photographer and I like her pictures on her website. She was way more expensive but when we met for our engagement pictures she was late and I wasn't too impressed with the pictures. There wasn't a whole lot to choose from either about 12 and I know she took many, plus we have to buy all of our photos on top of what we payed. The only thing included in the package is a coffee table type book with 50 pages( or 50 photos) not sure. I found out that Randy is still available for my date but if I book him we would loose the deposit which was $1750 with the other photographer. But if we go with her we have to pay an extra $250 for another hour and $500 for the CD(that randy includes) plus any prints from ordering online. I just don't know what to do. I really think Randy is the best choice now and I made a mistake. I know she will do a good job in the photos if I do decide to go with her. My problem is my DF is really ticked at me because I am bringing this up now and that we could have saved $1750 if we just went with Randy in the first place. Pictures are not that important to him like they are to me. Any advise? My mom thinks I should go and book randy because she wasn't too impressed either.