Computer Recording Video Program?

Cpt.JackSpearow

When Desperate Times Call For Desperate Measures A
How do people like record whats happening on there computer like a video? If anyone can tell me a link to download it I would be happy :D

There are all the same version, but maybe there are other better programs

or you can use a camera, prop it on a stand, and use the video option (assuming that your camera videotapes), then put it on your computer.............. then again, the other one is much simpler...............

The free ones are too laggy. Someone should just make one that takes like 4 screenshots a second and then plays it together. That would work.

.:PDAZ:. said:
I use "Windows Media Encoder". It comes with most computers using Windows.
If I was to have a computer with this where would I find it? Or is there only specific types of computers that have it?

Its hard to find, your better off downloading the newest version here. You would have to be using Windows though.

saltnpepper said:
Does anyone know if the Windows Media Encorder will bog the computer ?
I just downloaded it and tried it with blast into space game and it was a bit slower but not horrible. It will take some getting used to so maybe test something before doing anything that requires good timing, or be prepared to possibly lose a bit :)

Media encoder sucks! 'nuff said! It lags whatever you're trying to record by 23%. It's horrible when trying to take a video of doing things in games. I'd use a multi picture clicker. Set it to take 3-5 frames a second and then paste it all into animation shop and animate. It will work WAY better

Nanoer said:
Media encoder sucks! 'nuff said! It lags whatever you're trying to record by 23%. It's horrible when trying to take a video of doing things in games. I'd use a multi picture clicker. Set it to take 3-5 frames a second and then paste it all into animation shop and animate. It will work WAY better
I agree. I tried windows media encoder(hey, you recomended it) and just slowed me down. Got a link to a free multi picture clicker?

Melp said:
I just downloaded it and tried it with blast into space game and it was a bit slower but not horrible. It will take some getting used to so maybe test something before doing anything that requires good timing, or be prepared to possibly lose a bit :)[/QUOTE

Thx :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter