Compliment card

kc10family

DIS Veteran
Is anyone willing to create a 5x6, or half sheet of paper size of any of the following-
Compliment card

Recognition remark
Commendation Observation
Acknowledgement notice
Grateful gram
Commendation Comment
Accolade memo
Thankful thoughts
Gratitude gram
Applause-o-gram

Why?
I don’t use or wish to use twitter and it seems that twitter is the method to compliment a CM these days. I have been to Guest Services/ front desks to ask for an applause-o-gram and often I get the “what is that” look. It seems this form of written compliment is no longer or not often used. Well, I am of the thought that a handwritten note is always a good thing.

What should be on it?
Cast Member
Date
From
Comments

Thank you in advance for taking the time to help me and anyone else who would like to use something like this to compliment a CM.

Is anyone willing to create a 5x6, or half sheet of paper size of any of the following-
Compliment card

Recognition remark
Commendation Observation
Acknowledgement notice
Grateful gram
Commendation Comment
Accolade memo
Thankful thoughts
Gratitude gram
Applause-o-gram

Why?
I don’t use or wish to use twitter and it seems that twitter is the method to compliment a CM these days. I have been to Guest Services/ front desks to ask for an applause-o-gram and often I get the “what is that” look. It seems this form of written compliment is no longer or not often used. Well, I am of the thought that a handwritten note is always a good thing.

What should be on it?
Cast Member
Date
From
Comments

Thank you in advance for taking the time to help me and anyone else who would like to use something like this to compliment a CM.
Hey @kc10family !
I too love complimenting Cast Members and even though I have a twitter account and posted thanks the Cast Members aren't always recognized so I have an extra supply of Applause-o-gram and have scanned it if you would like to use it I can send the file to you

xoxo Simply Tink

Applause.jpg

Hey @kc10family !
I too love complimenting Cast Members and even though I have a twitter account and posted thanks the Cast Members aren't always recognized so I have an extra supply of Applause-o-gram and have scanned it if you would like to use it I can send the file to you

xoxo Simply Tink

View attachment 409837
That would be wonderful, thank you. I asked for a blank one once so I could make copies and was told it was Disney property and I couldn't take it out of the area. That was two years ago.

That would be wonderful, thank you. I asked for a blank one once so I could make copies and was told it was Disney property and I couldn't take it out of the area. That was two years ago.
Message sent... I hope you can use it but will work on something similar just in case

xoxo Simply Tink

Message sent... I hope you can use it but will work on something similar just in case

xoxo Simply Tink
Simply Tink,
I can't wait to use it.
If you have time to create something, that would be wonderful. I think others would love to use it as well.
Thank you!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!