Completed Trip Report Information

DreamCatcher777

Mouseketeer
Hi Guys just wanted to inform my TRIP REPORT IS COMPLETED AND readable in the completed trip Reports section. I hope you likes it even when I haven´t pics on it don´t know how. Understandable a lot to read but still hope some will give Feedback because I think it was Pretty Special and unique and I have done my best on my MAIN MISSION with the Quest for GIVE KIDS THE WORLD and my BELOVED Characters intermissions.

More on that in the COMPLETED TRIP REPORTS SECTION thanks enjoy or watch my Playlists on my Youtube Channel MrChrisDanger put some Playlists there for sharing what kinda I experienced during my FIRST TRIP. yours truly DreamCatcher777 (MrChrisDanger) and my DONATION ITEM will be on the Upcoming Auction from Dis Unplugged on HANDBID if you want to be part of that JOURNEY hope People will bid on it with $100,-+ or more to help gaining the GOAL for PETE to get to the MILLION wish I have won the lottery lately some UK PERSON got the 190 Million Euros if I would won that or the half or a triple I would have had being possible to easily help Pete on that MISSION even triple them or so but not so easy to win those.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!