COMPLETED 9/5 - I'm just here for the food...and the lightsaber! - May 2021 Trip Report

I absolutely loved this trip report. And I've read a lot of reports. But this is my first time posting. I appreciate the links to each "chapter". And the fact that you actually complete it. Lol! It's probably been about seven years since I've been, but will be there in January. I can't wait to try all the food. And Gideons. Must try all the cookies. Can't wait.

I absolutely loved this trip report. And I've read a lot of reports. But this is my first time posting. I appreciate the links to each "chapter". And the fact that you actually complete it. Lol! It's probably been about seven years since I've been, but will be there in January. I can't wait to try all the food. And Gideons. Must try all the cookies. Can't wait.
I’m so glad you liked it!! Thank you for posting—it’s always nice to hear :)
Ooh I hope you have a great trip in January! Good luck finding the stomach space to eat all the food 😂

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter