compass club and meal plan

Sheree

DIS Veteran
there are 5 of us

we can do 2 connecting or 1 compass room

since breakfast is already included with compass room, and half board comes with package, is that still only lunch or dinner?

and if we do 2 connecting with half board it's breakfast at the hotel and lunch/dinner too

we're flying from the us and taking 2 little boys from Hungary and their mom. are any character meals included with half board? here in the states they are

sequoia isn't coming up on the packages

w also plan to stay in paris either the night before or after depending on flight times

I'm an expert at WDW planning! this is hard. I do know to check various country sites thanks to this board

Sheree

Yes, if you have a compass room and breakfast in the lounge is included, then you can use your mealplan for lunch or dinner.

Only with the premium mealplan character meals are included.
You can always pay the difference if you have a lower mealplan.

so basically, if I do 2 regular rooms, we also get breakfast and lunch/dinner

so what is the advantage of the compass room?

Bigger rooms, dedicated check in and concierge, lounge with snacks in the afternoon and drinks during the day.
The breakfast has additional items during breakfast in comparison to the regular breakfast buffet.
And 1 FP per person per day.

thank you
now to see if the 5 of us can deal with 1 bathroom! I like the lounge idea and 1 fp

now to finalize dates and book!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter