Coming to you Live from Disney World!-Take 2 AUG/SEPT WINNERS ANNOUNCED

This afternoon we also received a snack update from MRYPPNS.

She said, "Minnie Mouse apple from DHS - $9.95. Not the easiest thing to eat...More cute than tasty for us."

Note from jabead: Love the sunglasses on the little girl in the background! :thumbsup2

1 April Game Point Earned

Our last update for tonight was sent to us by Mommyof3inVA.

She said, "Lunch at Columbia Harbour House (our favorite place!)"

"My husband had the anchor's aweigh tuna sandwich with chips and I had the garden salad with chicken which was delicious. We had the apple crisp for dessert--it was my favorite dessert all week! Such a great place to eat, affordable and yummy! They even gave my kids free mickey straws because they were cranky." :)

Plaza Ice Cream Parlor

"Kids each had the Mickey ice cream sundae from Main Street (not sure of the ice cream shop name)."

"On the way out of the park we stopped by the Liberty Market to pick up some healthy snacks for the kids."

3 April Game Points Earned + 4 Bonus Points for menu pics, pics of Liberty Market, and pic of DD

So glad to see pics from The Fountain. Since we are staying at the Swan in November, no doubt we will be popping in there for ice cream.

I am gutted to see that the cheesecake brownie at the Boardwalk Bakery looks different - I hope it still tastes the same...it's one of my favourite treats :thumbsup2

Yay for the new thread! I was a November reporter and even though I haven't posted much in here since my trip, I've been faithfully following along. Sadly, no trips for me until next year.... Then we'll be at Aulani!

Barb, you are amazing for keeping this thread going! Thank you!!!

Hi Everyone! :wave2: so excited that I will be sending in my live updates starting 5/4!

Barb, I rec'd you PM to the May team, and sent you one in return. Just want to make sure you got it, because for some reason my Sent Messages had a count of zero. :confused3

Yay for the new thread! I was a November reporter and even though I haven't posted much in here since my trip, I've been faithfully following along. Sadly, no trips for me until next year.... Then we'll be at Aulani!

Barb, you are amazing for keeping this thread going! Thank you!!!

Hi Nanabug! Good to hear from you again. :wave2:

And you are being modest when you say that you were just a November reporter. You did an awesome job of live reporting, so awesome in fact, you were our November game winner!! So thanks again for contributing to the old thread in a big way. :thumbsup2

No Disney World trips in your near future, but how about Disneyland? :)

Great to see the new thread. Thanks barb for starting it up and putting all the great info on the first pages :thumbsup2.

Can't wait to do my live reporting in June, and was very excited seeing my name there as it makes it all feel so much nearer :goodvibeA.D.

Just a reminder that next up to the Disney Dining Plate is...

:cheer2: diskam :cheer2:

diskam will be at Disney World from 4/28 - 5/1 and then cruising on the Disney Wonder from 5/2 - 5/6.
diskam has volunteered to do live updates for us!

HAVE A GREAT TRIP, diskam!!! :cool1:

Ermahgerd, the desserts at the new and improved Bakery look INCREDIBLE! I can't wait to sample them next trip!

We have received our First Update of the Day and it was from Rarity.

She said, "Here's an update from our dinner last night at...

Some buffet pics...

"We had the first seating so everything was hot and fresh. While I was going around getting pictures of the buffet, a CM told me to make sure I got the Hidden Mickey."

"For my first plate, I had a rib, fried chicken, mashed red-skin potatoes, mac and cheese, green beans (had to have something green ;)), and corn bread. The rib was fall-off-the-bone tender. I'm a corn bread fanatic, and I loved it here."

"For dessert, I had some of the bread pudding (not sure what kind exactly, but it had chocolate chips in it!) and a pecan tart with some ice cream. The bread pudding was awesome!"

"I've got some pics of the newly re-opened Boardwalk Bakery, too, but we're about to head out for Epcot and eating around the world. Will check in later!"

5 April Game Points Earned + 6 Bonus Points for sign, buffet pics, pic of Rarity, and First Update of the Day

Hi Nanabug! Good to hear from you again. :wave2:

And you are being modest when you say that you were just a November reporter. You did an awesome job of live reporting, so awesome in fact, you were our November game winner!! So thanks again for contributing to the old thread in a big way. :thumbsup2

No Disney World trips in your near future, but how about Disneyland? :)

:) Who cares about Disneyland? ;)
I would love to see live reports from Aulani! When are you going?

The next update in this morning was from MRYPPNS.

She said, "My hands down favorite breakfast buffet...

The Kids Menu...

"Today my favorite was the cinnamon buns! On past visits it's been the roasted tomatoes with cheese."

"There are other things on the buffet that I missed getting a picture of. There are 4 more cereals, sauces and jelly for French toast, and biscuits and gravy."

5 April Game Points Earned + 10 Bonus Points for sign, menu and all the buffet pics

Then we just heard from Rarity while at Epcot...

"Having the breakfast of champions at

A bonus display case pic...

"I had the Apple Caramel Crunch and DSis had the Limited Time Magic Tart. Her worm was a little cross-eyed." :laughing:

1 April Game Point Earned + 2 Bonus Points for sign and display case pic

I'm glad to see the newly re-opened Boardwalk Bakery! It was so small and cramped before. With so many choices, it will still be hard to decide what to get! :thumbsup2

Barb: Once again, all of your hard work and efforts are appreciated by so many people, me included! :hug: Thank you for all you do to keep us Disney Dining addicts happy!

Hi There :) Just wondering if you need anymore reporters for June. I'll be in DLR from 6/25 to 6/28. SO far we have reservations at Blue Bayou and Carthay Circle. Would love to do live updates again. -Amanda

Hi There :) Just wondering if you need anymore reporters for June. I'll be in DLR from 6/25 to 6/28. SO far we have reservations at Blue Bayou and Carthay Circle. Would love to do live updates again. -Amanda

That would be great Amanda. I'll add you to the June list! :thumbsup2

And Amanda's offer reminded me that it's probably time to bring out the cheerleaders because...

:cheer2::cheer2: IT'S RECRUITMENT TIME AGAIN!!! :cheer2::cheer2:

So here are the dates which we could still use more live reporters:

May 20 - 24 - 1 more reporter needed

May 28 - 31 - 1 more reporter needed

June 14 - 19 - 1 more reporter needed

June 20 - 24 - 2 more reporters needed

June 29 - July 8 - 2 or 3 more reporters needed

July 9 - 13 - 1 more reporter needed

July 14 - 25 - 2 or 3 more reporters needed

July 26 - 30 - We have no volunteers yet for these dates. :worried:

July 31 - Aug. 7 - 2 or 3 more reporters needed

Aug. 25 - 28 - 1 more reporter needed

Aug. 29 - Sept. 2 - 2 or 3 more reporters needed

So if you are planning a trip to either Disney World or Disneyland during any of these dates, please consider doing some live reporting. :flower3:

We have received a couple of updates from Hannikins today, who is now reporting live from Universal Studios.

This first snack update was from IOA's...

Wizarding World of Harry Potter

Hannah said, "We had early entry to Harry potter this morning so with the rides out of the way we made our way over to the butterbeer cart."

"We grabbed one of each...

"It tasted of butterscotch and licorice. I preferred the frozen version since I didn't think it tasted as nice with fizz."

1 April Game Point Earned + 3 Bonus Points for cart name pic, pic of Adam, and misc. pics

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter